• I hate you jerk face leave now please and thank you go away major loser. Hi hi hey no problem more truth that we were

. I don't like you go away a hole. Please understand that i am sorry. Very sorry please forgive me you major loser. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you are are are are are hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi
    Report Post

• Are we losing our social/ communication skills because of our technology?

I believe that many individuals will not be able to survive without their computer, televisions, and their mobile phones. Society has lost or is losing their communication/ social skills because everyone is so involved in texting not talking. Most Communities are too dependent on technology because everything has to happen immediately. Life is going at such a fast pace nowadays that there is no time to be socially active anymore.

• Yes it does...

It makes you lazy because in the old days when there was no washing machine or microwaves everyone had to dry their clothes outside, wash them by hand and cook food on coal or make fire with wood.
    When there was no technology, everyone was more active for example when there were no cars everyone walked it everywhere but now, staying in offices and driving doesn't give you the time to exercise and keep healthy. In many holy books it also states, from almost every god people believe in, that you should take care of your body in this world as you will be questioned about why you never took care of your body by your god.

• People are becoming overly dependent on technology

People are becoming too dependent on technology I have research and it is proven that people are and also people can't even talk face to face anymore because technology is like controlling them. Look at you right now if your reading this your in your device and people are becoming dumb because they look up everything and never think themselves. So stop going on technology and do something else or something educational

• I hate you jerk face leave now please and thank you go away major loser. Hi hi hey no problem more truth that we were.

I don't like you go away a hole. Please understand that i am sorry. Very sorry please forgive me you major loser. Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha you are are are are are hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi

• H h h

Hj gfhfgsj fsjfg sjg js fsg fhjsgf sgfjh sgfhug hsg fjsf js fgsfgsfg shgf jhsgf hsgfs gfs gsh fgs hjfgs gsf gsf gsfgsjf gsgf jsgjhfg sgfsj fgs fgsjfg sjgfs sg fshf gsj fgsj gfsgf jsgfjhsg fjsg fjhsg f sgfs fgs fgsj fgsj fgsj gs gfsj fgs gfs fgs fgsh fh gs

• No no no

Wtf we r not!! People!! Thugs who vote yes y'all shudn't even be here. U think were too dependent on technology?? Y r u using it then?? Contradictive hypocritical dumbasses shud not even b on d internet. Like srsly bitch plz. Don't even think bout talking bad bout d internet!! If u want no internet, its your choice. Have fun flipping thru giant encyclopedias and dictionaries while i sip my frap and google. Bye bitches

• Youre gay fagg

Get a calenderr

how many more wo wowow ow o wo wo wo o o o v o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o

• Because hi hi

Because hi hi hi hi hi hi i i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i i ii i i i

• I dont think so

As being a part of todays generation we are always on tabs and phones there are lot of things on internet as well which we can benefit from. Or maybe we are always on electronics cuz we feel bored. Especially me, i hate those sorts of outdoor and indoor games. I dont show any interest in them.Well......We are on electronics cuz maybe we are addicted to them and we cannot do anything for a person who is addicted to something.

• Technology Helps Let Humans Think More

We are not too dependent upon technology just yet. Humans still have choices to be active and exercise rather than sit in front of a computer 18 hours per day. Technology allows humans to think of new ideas and new inventions that further our society. Technology is a necessary step forward in our evolution that leads us to new frontiers.

• No its 2013

Although there is a huge supply of technology readily avaliable for us to use, that is exactly what it is there for. For us to use it. To claim we are too dependent on it is an ignorant statement because without technology, we wouldnt be where we are today and we would still be an undeveloped country.