• PC is stupid also they are communists and don't know anything about money or government.

42% of millenials say they support socialism over capitalism. 77% don't know a senator from their home state. Studies show that more young people than ever before are living from paycheck to paycheck. Record low birthrates are also present. Also the stupid PC culture with people identifying as toucansexual etc.

• If the shoe fits.............

Well shit, I like the fact that when a comment is made people fly off the handle. But honestly, the reason for the comment of the millennials being the worst is easy; self entitled, lazy, crude, stupid, loss of common sense. The latter seems the key issue with the millennials being the worst......Because this generation does not have much common sense when it comes to the simplest of details that is asked and the simplest of questions ever being asked. But the new generation feels that the generation before them are the key issue that they are looked at being the worst. But newsflash millennials.....Your parents did their job and when they tell you no.....You piss and moan about it.
    There is nothing more than this; THIS generation IS the worst because these problems did NOT exist before you got here.

• Couldn't agree more

This generation is undoubtedly the worst that humanity has probably ever seen. I'm not just saying this because I find myself wanting to be a teenager in the past decades, but also because this generation has actually lost its mind. Hell, middle school kids and even elementary school kids are acting worse than ever by doing provocative things. The egotism is OUTRAGEOUS. Who said it was okay for girls to act like sluts when they are still only kids and don't even get me started on the slang I hear on a day to day basis. It can actually drive a person mad. All I hear is, "oh did you hear who he made out with?" blah blah blah. But its not just making out its the sending of nudes that I am talking about. This is child pornography and I personally think that it goes to show that girls and guys have no respect for themselves anymore. So if I don't expose myself in a provocative way, that makes an outcast and a loner all of a sudden? Sorry that I am not on my phone all the time trying to hook up with guys. I didn't realize it's a crime to even expect the least from REAL human interaction but WAIT guys today have absolutely no respect for girls anymore because they only want one thing and don't even want a real relationship. I kind of gave up hoping on that. Education has also declined in this country. I don't learn anything anymore and we are not taught things that are supposed to properly equip us for the future.

• Not because of them

This is specific to America; other places, I wouldn't know. Here, we feed into falsehoods and this delusional sense of grandeur. "Chase your dream!" "You can be anything!" But then we stick a price tag onto it. We apply 'gates' to what people can and can't be. Some pretend it's fair. They tell themselves, "I have all this from my hard work!" Attribution of your success to yourself isn't unusual, but when you begin to blame others for their depravity, you disconnect from a substantial core of what it means to be human--charity. Life isn't your career. Life is love. Maybe we'll sort that out one day, and hopefully it happens before all the career prospects dry up. Until then, we are continuing to give the next gen an overpriced expectation for academia (read: opportunity) -- "Hey, you pay this because you'll earn more! It's only fair!" Then, we expect them to climb out of the hole we've established for them. It's funny how much you'll read "It's Only Fair!" on the other side of the fence here. That's not compassion. That's masked hate. Further, look at my generation (the previous generation)! We're funding ourselves on their debt. I rightfully feel an obligation to pay for the elderly, the sick, and our children. So to get money from them, feels right. But we've indebted them to us, and then we forsake temperance and prudence in our fiscal responsibility. "The money is green and it just keeps coming!" Maybe I've lost you at how your "hard work" is funded from their debt. Let's back this train up a little bit: The credit system establishes a promise to pay. The money coming from credit though is immediately solvent, meaning if you buy something from me on credit, I can go out and invest that money into something else. Typically, it's advisable to hold onto certain credit funds for a time, but I have never heard of installments from credit which pay the service/good provider in the same duration of your repayment period. Bottom line: I get to spend money you paid me but haven't earned yet. Credit is helping us pretend that this economy we've fabricated is valid and strong. Unfortunately, pain comes before growth, and we've felt a sting or two (dot com burst, housing market), but we haven't felt the real pain yet. That scares me on a near paranoia-inducing-time-to-build-a-bomb-shelter level. Luckily for another virtue--hope. Back to credit! My generation is dumping money into virtual markets with no real tangible capital and a churn-driven services industry. Today, there's as many/more sci-fi pipe dreams than there were in the 80s. Sure, we had excellent advancement then, but pretending an electric car is going to advance society exponentially past the standard car, like the first commercially available vehicle did against the horse/bicycle is folly. We're looking at LINEAR social progression against the expectation of EXPONENTIAL economic progression. So, they, especially the really smart ones, get depressed. But it's not their fault.

• Why today's generation is horrible.

To start this off, I want to be honest, I'm 13. I still think today's youth is the worst generation so far. We have the most ridiculous "trends" such as "dabbing" and slang words that just sound so ghetto. And no, I'm not a European child that grew up in the Suburbs. Let me explain why this generation pisses me off. I wish I grew up in the 80s, today everyone is on their phone. I was at my friends birthday, everyone was on their phones but me. My parents aren't going to buy my iPhone which I see as a smart move (Just so I don't get glued to it). My friend's mom actually had to tell everyone to put their phones down and talk. Yes, she actually did that. It's just not phones, I'd also like to explain why I hate the slang. Bih, cus, fam, turnt, lit, cringe, Ugh jesus, those words sure at irritating. I like 80s music, Hall and Oates, Eric B and Rakim, The Bee Gees. I personally find those three artist my favorite out of anyone that are music artists. It sure is better then listening to my friends listening to this Panda BS or some rap where this guy swears over 16 times. I know I sound like a fucking nerd but im not, I just find this generation sad in my personal opinion.

• Softest generation by far

Millennials are by far the worst generation. People my age feel so unbelievably entitled. Generations before us fought great wars, both literally and socially. Generations past put men on the moon, defeated great evils and fought for what was right. My generation protests police, whines and cries for free college, feels threatened when they hear opinions that they don't share, and for some reason are trying to eliminate the idea of genders. While the older generation is still the one making sure the country doesn't fall apart, millennials are protesting over what bathroom they are allowed to use after they "transition" to their "true gender identity". Social justice warriors have created a culture of faux outrage and it's actually unbelievable to watch these people be professional victims every single day of their lives. Political correctness has jumped the shark and is quite certainly a bigger threat to freedom than anything in our world today. Millennials and hipster culture are ruining this country and it won't be long before America is damaged beyond repair. We need Trump to make America great again.

• Yeah, but the real dilemma started years ago.

The words to describe my decaying, useless generation is all too much. I, as a millennial can say all too much about bullshit that makes us useless, and flat out unneeded. Ok sure you can shove your bullshit reasons why my generation is good up your own ass but my generation is very narsisstic. They're just cussing ranters, like me that have no life. They're all attached to their phones and basically die w/o one usually. My generation has zero reasons to exist.

• I'm 12 and I agree

Girls my age when taking photos always stick their boobs out of their shirts and all they ever talk about are boys and we never ever speak normally on texts it's always Lmao, lol, gtg, brb never actual words I've seen 4 year olds wearing crop tops and bum shorts and in this generation if you dress badly and aren't wearing the new fashions then you're a moron, sometimes I just want to kill myself because of all the bad things in this generation

• Yes yes and yes

I'm in this generation of teens and so far a girl in my year (14) sent nudes to seven guys, another girl has already had sex (14), at least five girls I know are smoking weed (all 14/13) and literally most of my school has already had alcohol. Also everyone is dressing like complete sluts and are all obsessed with Kylie Jenner.

• Yes, the worst generation.

Because you can definitely look at this generation and say that they are self centered and egotistic, coming up with the most stupid of trends. However, this is also one of the best times in history when millennials and children are being taught how to treat everyone equally. The worst of people become more exposed than they were before thanks to social media. The youth is becoming more aware of the social problems that the world is facing today thanks to social media. I'm not saying that this generation is the best - but it's definitely not the worst. Maybe if older generations had brought them up to be better, then they wouldn't be as bad. If you were a person with time to complain about your child being stuck up and always on their phone, then maybe you should spend that time disciplining them instead and teaching the right morals. :)

As a side note: say all you want, because Americans voted Trump of all people as president, but at the end of the day the majority of those who voted for him are those above the age of 50. The older ones know better, don't they? Have fun with your new president, America.

• Is it really the fault of the current generation?

I think it's utterly ridiculous that people nowadays think that this generation is the worst so far. Come on, we all know each generation has its pros and cons but to go as far as to call it the worst is just insane. Why are we the worst generation? Poverty? No that never started with us it has been here forever, better blame the first generation then. In fact it is youth that step up to try to reduce poverty ever heard of the movements held by youth to raise funds for charities? Cyberbullying? That's silly, comparing to how long bullying has been in this world and has simply been made more aware since media is easily accessible. Without these cases of cyberbullying would we be even aware of bullying which has been present for ages? Would we be more aware of people being bullied at the corner of the road or on the net? The net of course, which leads to campaigns protests lawsuits whatever it takes to stop the vile human being. Rude, ignorant, childish? That's even more appalling since egotism has been taken to a whole other level with those accusations. Are u trying to say that u were never any of those? In your generation? Are u trying to say it never existed before the current generation? Social media? Is social media really that bad? Where are all of the campaigns for human rights sprouting out from? Where did the idea of being married as a lgbt person garner support from? Where do people go to be informed of the current time thru the instant newspaper article or where do people go to get hundreds of perspectives to see if they are simply blocking their mind to the truth. Todays generation certainly isn't the worst generation so far and i am willing to reply to any points you have. Everything this generation has and does come from the previous generations. You are just trying to blame someone for problems which roots came from hundreds of years ago?
    This is coming from a 14 yo and trust me, i know there are flaws in this generation but going as far as to call it the worst generation is utterly and completely ridiculous

• More educated than ever.

26% of Todays youth have at least a 4 yr degree. They are better at multi tasking, more and more volunteer, they have higher prospects for themselves than generations prior. They love attention and love to make money. They are not settling for meager wages. Unlike in the past you had to work hard( physically) for your money. Because they love being in the lime light and are pretty spoiled compared to generations before they have a desire to have what they want as well as what they need. They are revolutionaries..They work together as a team. They learned this by being involved during their youth. Either through church or outside activities such as sports clubs etc. Todays your also have opportunity to work more with their brains than their bodies..Thanks to technology. They walk out of highschool with more skills and knowledge than we did decades ago. College is more a norm for. All classes now. Decades ago it was just something wealthy kids did. Our parents pushed us to either work or go to college. Now college is just the average next step to getting to work. They are smarter, not always wiser..Let's face it they are still wet behind the ears. Todays youth are dreamers who know how to make it a reality. We were taught not to dream..Just get to work. I love. Todays youth. Because they are more insightful, more charismatic, I trust them with our future.

• Have You Forgotten the Meaning of Being A Human Being?

So, through revolutionary breakthroughs in science, more and more is being crammed into school syllabuses because these are the kinds of topics that the youths of today need to know. Not only does this increase the work load but it also creates a whole new level of competition. You can't simply drop out of high school and expect to get a well paying job due to the enormous amount of students who have continued their academic careers and have basically out-qualified the drop outs. If you want to get a job that can support many of our day to day activities, you need to hit the books hard.
    As for technology and social media, who doesn't spend a large amount of time online? Mobile communication is one of the biggest technological revolutions of our time, why wouldn't we want to spend our time on it? That being said though, it has become startling apparent that the youths of today do spend a bit too much time online. But this generation is also the first to have been brought up with all their devices at their fingertips, we personally don't know of other forms of entertainment from such young ages. We're the first to have grown up surrounded by these technologies, we're the guinea pigs in a sense.
    Finally, one of the most important things to remember is that this generation are just alike any other. They're all made up of people. People who also like to be shown respect, who like to be thought of as intellectuals, people who enjoy one another's company. Why do we deem it far to call this generation the worst? They're growing up in one of the most advanced, connected and enlightened periods of human history. Rallies for equality, charity events for third world communities, the very idea of accepting homosexuality, bisexuality and all the other identities just go to prove how forward thinking and caring this generation is of others.
    Can we just for a minute take a step back to reflect on all the positive things that have come from this generation? The idea that maybe they're not actually hell-spawns but instead our offspring? After all, they've been taught by the older generations, the pinnacle form of humanity, everything they know. All this bad behaviour has got to come from somewhere...

• Come on! Really?!?

I'm proud to say that our generation is making things so much better! Despite the fact that our language is impaired, and our sense of sexual control is damaged, the technology we use, the music we listen to, and the mental capacity we still have left makes us better as a whole. The older generation has no reason to say that we can't improve not only our country but our government. The older generation was the one that screwed it all up. PLUS! History teachers r saying that the pioneers founded this country when REALLY the Native Americans founded it FIRST! The older generation screwed our government up THAT way too! And to say that millennials have no purpose for existence is BULLSHIT. I'M 18 YEARS OLD, GODDAMMIT, AND I'M FUCKING HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE!!!

• People have said this for thousands of years

I was told this, my parents were told this, grand parents were told this. It's reaaly just bullshit. Some people need to stop presicting the future and focus on the now. P p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p.

• God bless you older people :')

Simple answer is no, we are the most intelligent and progressive generation so far, with each generation comes the good and bad, most of you are judging your opinions on children you've met. Key word there being 'children'. Now I understand, people in their 20s to 30s in today's generation aren't well equipped with the social skills and knowledge to deal with children, don't worry this will come in time. But children are always going to be and always have been, cheeky. So possibly grow the fuck up and loose the arrogance (slightly hypocritical I must admit) because it's starting to come off as jealousy at this point.

• Everyone here is right

I'm a 16 year old teenager to be honest this Young Generation has gone to s*** in the near future when one of these kids turns 47 and becomes the u.s. president this country will go to s*** I will admit thankfully I will most likely not be around hopefully to see this will go to s*** this country is the worst in modern history we used to be an overpowering giant we defeated communism but now today we are nothing this country the new Young Generation is nothing if people realized what is going on hearing and watching people touch screen on the internet I'll admit it's amazing what the new generation is coming to neither though I am a part of this new generation I do not like this new generation to be honest with you I would rather like to live back in the forties in the fifties sixties seventies and hopefully died in 2010 if I could go back in time and live those years hearing kids cuss back then if YouTube was around most kids would probably not be able to sit down because their moms would probably spank the living s*** out of him and their fathers worked harder than they will ever in this new generations of light I've lost faith in humanity because of modern-day young kids it is terrible Ashley wish that are country let alone the entire world had the amount of nukes that would take to destroy all of humanity which means in case you're wondering how many nukes it would take 1 million 648 million news to destroy Humanity and the reason why I said that we need to destroy it so that we're the generation after that hopefully goes up smarter better the reason why our Young Generation has gone to s*** is because this internet media and excetera there's a video on YouTube called why America is not the greatest country in the world and it talks about why is not the greatest country in the world and it mentions the stupidity of the modern generation America is no longer the greatest country there is a theory out there called the dumbing of America the theory is that America's dumb as a 16 year old stuck in high school some kids can't even do that without the help of a calculator and they spell because BECU Z I mean our country has like the 27th in literature and 28th and Math and the 49th and infant living ratio as a sixteen-year-old I do not like this country nor This Modern generation of kids the bad thing is I'm stuck in this generation of kids I hate generation of children and sort of this country we used to be a great country until now due to our generation and a few other things and I'm using my Google microphone I say all this so yeah that's why the cuss words are blurred out is.

• Older generations always think they're better than their youths today

Since ancient times every generations think their youth is worst than ever. We're also rude, self-centered, ignorant, childish, etc etc when we were young, but somehow we forget our bad things we used to do and only remember how good we are yesterday. Its just our nature as humans to view ourselves, as better than the other (egotism)