• Arrogant, Ignorant, and Destined for Worthlessness

As an unfortunate member of this generation, I have seen enough garbage by now to realize that the majority of Millennials aren't going anywhere in life. The majority seem to have no respect for anyone or anything about them, and only care about themselves. They care and no nothing about world history or politics... And why should they? When they their little screens with their perfect worlds, able to talk and do anything they want with no consequences. They use technology as a crutch, and it is making them all worse. Also, personal opinion here, but modern music sounds like sh*t. In short, this generation is full of self-entitled, arrogant, dumb fools who have no idea how to deal with the real world and will probably all end up looking like the people from the movie Wall-E.

• Look at today's youth.

Today's teens are, how do I put this, "awful". By awful, i obviously mean that they misunderstand everything and put their own selves before anybody else. I have experienced and noticed teenagers in my school acting like major retards, being ignorant cucks who can't follow simple rules and always having their eyes peeled onto their phone screens. There are some teens out there who do have the common sense to believe that there's another way around this, but the majority that stands out are just idiots. They disrespect, they believe that they're cool just simply by using social media and hanging out with their gay friends, and oh, have I already said that they're major cucks? I'm fucking done and out.

• Yes because some kids think there's an easy way to make money and everything.

I think yes because I'm today's society, kids are obsessed with their phone and YouTube and all social media. They believe you can evoke famous just by having a million fans on YouTube and making videos. They also believe that you can make money by being instagram famous and Facebook famous without no worry. My generation is becoming corrupt too because you can become famous when you disrespect your mom on Dr.Phill. I'm like are you serious. I kinda wanna go back to being a kid, where people worked hard for their people. People still do.

• Youth turning to be greedy corrupt generation

Fucking dumb assholes where older people gave such a bad society which ultimately produced younger generation to be jobless hopelss,people respect you interms of how much money you have .They dont care wheather you are elder or great only money matters.Youth will turn into criminals if you dont educate and provide opportunities in a right full manner

• Yes. I agree.

Just watch a news on YouTube about teen agers who sued and attempted to murder their parents for not having what they wanted. How stupid and ridiculous, and the worst part about it is that this kids have a history of exhibiting intolerable behaviour like under age drinking and cutting classes.

• PC is stupid also they are communists and don't know anything about money or government.

42% of millenials say they support socialism over capitalism. 77% don't know a senator from their home state. Studies show that more young people than ever before are living from paycheck to paycheck. Record low birthrates are also present. Also the stupid PC culture with people identifying as toucansexual etc.

• If the shoe fits.............

Well shit, I like the fact that when a comment is made people fly off the handle. But honestly, the reason for the comment of the millennials being the worst is easy; self entitled, lazy, crude, stupid, loss of common sense. The latter seems the key issue with the millennials being the worst......Because this generation does not have much common sense when it comes to the simplest of details that is asked and the simplest of questions ever being asked. But the new generation feels that the generation before them are the key issue that they are looked at being the worst. But newsflash millennials.....Your parents did their job and when they tell you no.....You piss and moan about it.
    There is nothing more than this; THIS generation IS the worst because these problems did NOT exist before you got here.

• Is it really the fault of the current generation?

I think it's utterly ridiculous that people nowadays think that this generation is the worst so far. Come on, we all know each generation has its pros and cons but to go as far as to call it the worst is just insane. Why are we the worst generation? Poverty? No that never started with us it has been here forever, better blame the first generation then. In fact it is youth that step up to try to reduce poverty ever heard of the movements held by youth to raise funds for charities? Cyberbullying? That's silly, comparing to how long bullying has been in this world and has simply been made more aware since media is easily accessible. Without these cases of cyberbullying would we be even aware of bullying which has been present for ages? Would we be more aware of people being bullied at the corner of the road or on the net? The net of course, which leads to campaigns protests lawsuits whatever it takes to stop the vile human being. Rude, ignorant, childish? That's even more appalling since egotism has been taken to a whole other level with those accusations. Are u trying to say that u were never any of those? In your generation? Are u trying to say it never existed before the current generation? Social media? Is social media really that bad? Where are all of the campaigns for human rights sprouting out from? Where did the idea of being married as a lgbt person garner support from? Where do people go to be informed of the current time thru the instant newspaper article or where do people go to get hundreds of perspectives to see if they are simply blocking their mind to the truth. Todays generation certainly isn't the worst generation so far and i am willing to reply to any points you have. Everything this generation has and does come from the previous generations. You are just trying to blame someone for problems which roots came from hundreds of years ago?
    This is coming from a 14 yo and trust me, i know there are flaws in this generation but going as far as to call it the worst generation is utterly and completely ridiculous

• More educated than ever.

26% of Todays youth have at least a 4 yr degree. They are better at multi tasking, more and more volunteer, they have higher prospects for themselves than generations prior. They love attention and love to make money. They are not settling for meager wages. Unlike in the past you had to work hard( physically) for your money. Because they love being in the lime light and are pretty spoiled compared to generations before they have a desire to have what they want as well as what they need. They are revolutionaries..They work together as a team. They learned this by being involved during their youth. Either through church or outside activities such as sports clubs etc. Todays your also have opportunity to work more with their brains than their bodies..Thanks to technology. They walk out of highschool with more skills and knowledge than we did decades ago. College is more a norm for. All classes now. Decades ago it was just something wealthy kids did. Our parents pushed us to either work or go to college. Now college is just the average next step to getting to work. They are smarter, not always wiser..Let's face it they are still wet behind the ears. Todays youth are dreamers who know how to make it a reality. We were taught not to dream..Just get to work. I love. Todays youth. Because they are more insightful, more charismatic, I trust them with our future.

• Have You Forgotten the Meaning of Being A Human Being?

So, through revolutionary breakthroughs in science, more and more is being crammed into school syllabuses because these are the kinds of topics that the youths of today need to know. Not only does this increase the work load but it also creates a whole new level of competition. You can't simply drop out of high school and expect to get a well paying job due to the enormous amount of students who have continued their academic careers and have basically out-qualified the drop outs. If you want to get a job that can support many of our day to day activities, you need to hit the books hard.
    As for technology and social media, who doesn't spend a large amount of time online? Mobile communication is one of the biggest technological revolutions of our time, why wouldn't we want to spend our time on it? That being said though, it has become startling apparent that the youths of today do spend a bit too much time online. But this generation is also the first to have been brought up with all their devices at their fingertips, we personally don't know of other forms of entertainment from such young ages. We're the first to have grown up surrounded by these technologies, we're the guinea pigs in a sense.
    Finally, one of the most important things to remember is that this generation are just alike any other. They're all made up of people. People who also like to be shown respect, who like to be thought of as intellectuals, people who enjoy one another's company. Why do we deem it far to call this generation the worst? They're growing up in one of the most advanced, connected and enlightened periods of human history. Rallies for equality, charity events for third world communities, the very idea of accepting homosexuality, bisexuality and all the other identities just go to prove how forward thinking and caring this generation is of others.
    Can we just for a minute take a step back to reflect on all the positive things that have come from this generation? The idea that maybe they're not actually hell-spawns but instead our offspring? After all, they've been taught by the older generations, the pinnacle form of humanity, everything they know. All this bad behaviour has got to come from somewhere...

• Come on! Really?!?

I'm proud to say that our generation is making things so much better! Despite the fact that our language is impaired, and our sense of sexual control is damaged, the technology we use, the music we listen to, and the mental capacity we still have left makes us better as a whole. The older generation has no reason to say that we can't improve not only our country but our government. The older generation was the one that screwed it all up. PLUS! History teachers r saying that the pioneers founded this country when REALLY the Native Americans founded it FIRST! The older generation screwed our government up THAT way too! And to say that millennials have no purpose for existence is BULLSHIT. I'M 18 YEARS OLD, GODDAMMIT, AND I'M FUCKING HAPPY WITH WHAT I HAVE!!!

• People have said this for thousands of years

I was told this, my parents were told this, grand parents were told this. It's reaaly just bullshit. Some people need to stop presicting the future and focus on the now. P p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p p.

• God bless you older people :')

Simple answer is no, we are the most intelligent and progressive generation so far, with each generation comes the good and bad, most of you are judging your opinions on children you've met. Key word there being 'children'. Now I understand, people in their 20s to 30s in today's generation aren't well equipped with the social skills and knowledge to deal with children, don't worry this will come in time. But children are always going to be and always have been, cheeky. So possibly grow the fuck up and loose the arrogance (slightly hypocritical I must admit) because it's starting to come off as jealousy at this point.

• Everyone here is right

I'm a 16 year old teenager to be honest this Young Generation has gone to s*** in the near future when one of these kids turns 47 and becomes the u.s. president this country will go to s*** I will admit thankfully I will most likely not be around hopefully to see this will go to s*** this country is the worst in modern history we used to be an overpowering giant we defeated communism but now today we are nothing this country the new Young Generation is nothing if people realized what is going on hearing and watching people touch screen on the internet I'll admit it's amazing what the new generation is coming to neither though I am a part of this new generation I do not like this new generation to be honest with you I would rather like to live back in the forties in the fifties sixties seventies and hopefully died in 2010 if I could go back in time and live those years hearing kids cuss back then if YouTube was around most kids would probably not be able to sit down because their moms would probably spank the living s*** out of him and their fathers worked harder than they will ever in this new generations of light I've lost faith in humanity because of modern-day young kids it is terrible Ashley wish that are country let alone the entire world had the amount of nukes that would take to destroy all of humanity which means in case you're wondering how many nukes it would take 1 million 648 million news to destroy Humanity and the reason why I said that we need to destroy it so that we're the generation after that hopefully goes up smarter better the reason why our Young Generation has gone to s*** is because this internet media and excetera there's a video on YouTube called why America is not the greatest country in the world and it talks about why is not the greatest country in the world and it mentions the stupidity of the modern generation America is no longer the greatest country there is a theory out there called the dumbing of America the theory is that America's dumb as a 16 year old stuck in high school some kids can't even do that without the help of a calculator and they spell because BECU Z I mean our country has like the 27th in literature and 28th and Math and the 49th and infant living ratio as a sixteen-year-old I do not like this country nor This Modern generation of kids the bad thing is I'm stuck in this generation of kids I hate generation of children and sort of this country we used to be a great country until now due to our generation and a few other things and I'm using my Google microphone I say all this so yeah that's why the cuss words are blurred out is.

• Older generations always think they're better than their youths today

Since ancient times every generations think their youth is worst than ever. We're also rude, self-centered, ignorant, childish, etc etc when we were young, but somehow we forget our bad things we used to do and only remember how good we are yesterday. Its just our nature as humans to view ourselves, as better than the other (egotism)

• Are you kidding?

No. We get everything from the generations before us, so it's in no way our fault that the world is so fucked up. Besides, it's not like other generations haven't had their shortcomings too. Remember the VIETNAM WAR? Oh, I don't, because it wasn't my generation that lost that war. What about IRAQ? Wasn't my generation that started that one either. POVERTY? Poverty has been around since humans had currency, that's not our fault either. LACK OF ART? There's art everywhere, go to an art museum sometime. TOO MANY ELECTRONICS? Oh please.