• Yes, Tony Romo is a good quarterback.

Not only is Tony Romo a good quarterback, he's one of the best quarterbacks there ever was. Rarely has a quarterback been able to throw a ball up a field, or attempt to run a ball up a field, depending on the play, quite like Tony Romo. He has that rare combination of strength, agility, speed and intelligence.

• Beast of a Qb

Most game winning drives among active qb's... Most come from behind 4th quarter wins since he started playing in 06... Owns nearly ever Cowboys qb record... Has between the 3-5 highest qbr ranking in NFL history. Not to mention the guy has played through a litany of injuries to still win.

• Yes, he's Elite.

Tony Romo is an elite quarterback. His stats place him among the best, and by the time he's done that'll be more clear. Our defense has been terrible, there's plenty of stats to show that too, leaving all the pressure on Tony Romo. Pressure. Carrying America's Team on your shoulders isn't an easy task, and shouldn't be so criticized. Everything he does, it is talked about and criticized. Too criticized. With the Cowboys being the National Most Hated Team of America, when he makes mistakes, people don't just remember. They expand it and blow it out of proportion. People love to hate Kobe and love to hate Tony. Every QB makes mistakes. Brett Favre set records left and right for mistakes. The expectations he has and the criticism he receives would be overwhelming for anybody, yet he goes out there and dominates. Watch his film, read his stats, ask his teammates, ask players around the league. Troy Aikman, HOF 3 time SB winner and much more said himself that Romo was a better Quarterback than he ever was. He's taken hits upon hits, that line hasn't always been elite. He's clutch and he can win games. Stats will prove all of this as will the tape. If you were to black him out on tape just leaving an outline and watch him play, then get told his stats and success, you wouldn't be so critical. If you were to guess who that player was, guarantee there'd be some pretty notable guesses. Choking is pretty attached to his name, which is ridiculous. Look up his 4th quarter stats and game winning drives. "Choke artist" please. When our defense has been consistently worse than come college defenses, and his weapons have been consistently inconsistent, and his coaching and play calling has changed, he has remained constant. I would really like to see this black out experiment and see the results. Even better, put a Brady jersey on his game film then take it off after and ask if they noticed. I think he is definitely an elite QB in this league and agains stats will tell you that over and over. Just watch him play unbiased and you will see. Too many people are ignorant and biased and too critical. If he played for a team like the Colts, it would be a complete different conversation. This debate would be is Tony Romo HOF worthy?

• Are you guys blind?

Tony Romo has done the most he could possibly do for his team more times than most men. He leads the league in 4th quarter comebacks. The reason he has 4th quarter interceptions is because he has been put in that situation so many more times than most men. Nobody can consistently save their team from a close fourth quarter loss every time they are asked to do so.

• Can't win the big game

Tony holds the ball to long, will only throw to wide open wide receivers so I think he doesn't trust his accuracy, he has never been a champion from what I have read so all he knows how to do is win individual awards, he has had all pro players around him most of his career but is unable to win any substantially big games, I think Jon Kitna playing in Romo's place a few years back and turning a mediocre looking team into a championship looking team tells the story of Romo. When Romo returned the team looked bad again. Romo holds the ball to long, if he were on a less talented team he would be out of the league by now.

• Stats are for narcissists. Wins matter. Stats don't get you to the bowl game.

There is enough video evidence to prove that the majority of the time Romo crumbles under pressure and costs the game. It's the quarterbacks job to protect the ball, not give it away. The O line doesn't throw interceptions. There's times where everyone else on the Cowboys suck but the difference is that he has the ball

• I just don't like him

He throws to many interceptions and he can't really run the ball he got 2 pics returned for a touchdown versus the Panthers and 1 extra pic like I said he can't throw and he can't run but his technique is passing to Bryant and his half back but that is it

• Broke lots of records DUH!

Dude what the fish sticks!
    1st The Cowboys QB records are hard to break
    2nd Tony broke them! I think Dallas need an offensive line that fits him cause he runs probably 50 yards AWAY from the defense he is as good of everyone else cant you see!Hes under to much pressure! COWBOY FANS UNITE!!!!!!

• No, Romo is not a good quarterback.

No, I believe that Tony Romo is not a good quarterback. The question relies on one major aspect: league. If Tony Romo played for a high school team, he would be considered a good quarterback. As the highly-paid NFL quarterback as he is, he is an average quarterback. What makes this good quarterback just "average" is the fact that he doesn't have consistency. If he had a somewhat consistent arm like Brady, I think he could be considered good, even great. When he's good, he's great, but when he's bad, he's absymal. The problem is that Tony Romo more often is bad than he is good.

• No, Tony Romo is not a good quarterback.

I have been a Cowboys fan for as long as I can remember. All of my immediate family is. We al help out high hopes that Tony Romo would be good for the Dallas Cowboys, but that isn't so. He is nothing but a choke artist. As a starting quarterback, he has only one playoff win in seven seasons. In the game against the Washington Redskins he threw three interceptions bringing his season total to thirteen.