• Money is bad

Imagine all the homeless cold hungry and tired people. Without money some people are sick cold hungry and tired. And image people with to much money for the hospital bills MONEY IS CAUSING LOTS OF THE WORLD'S PROBLEMS. WITHOUT MONEY PEOPLE ARE FORCED UPON THE STREETS. IT IT TOTAL MADNESS!!!!!!

• Too big of a pay for "High paying jobs"

My example is celebrities, they get paid millions and spend that money on a mansion that could basically become a freaking meusem. Its funny to know that people need that much space to live! Just look at kaynes and Kim Kardashian house or Will Smiths! Dont get me wrong, Will smith deserves what he has! I get that they worked hard for what they bought it with, but to waste it on stuff like tennis courts or basket ball courts that im pretty sure the city or another town has is gonna have all those things. I mean why couldn't you help out and donate some to the city for a BETTER basketball or tennis or etc. little place! Celebrities these days gets paid way to high for what they have to do. Like ' aw im so sorry that you have to remember lines to a script in a new movie or a new song recording you have to do'! Plus reality shows are just now showing people on tv with no talent in acting in their shows. They have millions in the bank, just think o how much that could help the towns and the people.

• Money is Bad for you

Many rich people have family problems. Some family problems occur when all you think or care about is money. You’ll become too greedy and selfish to even care for your family, which can cause divorce and separation.You might think some of the rich people are happy because they look happy, but deep inside they’re depressed. Some of them are depressed because they only work for the money. For example, a person had a job that he loved which got him $50,000, but instead he got the job that he hated that gave him $200,000. That’s what one of the richest women did, and now she is suffering of depression because she doesn't like her job, she got divorced, and her kids are fighting for her money.

• It depends on how you use it

Too much money is bad because if you have lots of money you will begin to think that you are better than everyone else and can do anything (when you really can't) but I would have to think its how you use that money, and if you use it in the right way its good, but if you use it in a bad way, its bad

• Too much money is bad

Having too much money makes people unhappy. All they want is more and more money and they are never content. Also, there are so many people that don't have enough money. Also, people with too much money often bully other people with not enough money. You also will waste your money

• Too much money is bad

• Yes its bad

You will get really greedy and think you can buy everything ... And most familys that are rich have alot of family problems. Alot can be really depressed too and hide it buy using the money. If your responsible with money then you can have alot of money and use it responsibly.

• Too much money is bad

Money is bad because it can make you feel depressed or unhappy. Look at all the rich people in the world. Sure they might be happy but if you take a look at their personal lives it's ruins. The richest woman in the world is suffering from divorce and depression. Her kids are fighting for her money and no one is there to support her. Money can make you take things for granted and not realize all the great things about life. It will make you suffer when no one is there anymore and you are going broke.

• Yes!! I think so!

Because you start thinking that you are better than everyone. Some people may think they can do anything and that they are powerful and careless meaning because of that people can get injured.At least this is why I think too much money is a bad thing, I hope you can support me!

• Kodak black lol

U get that bread show that shit off

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

Posted by: ser
  • Money isn't bad, we are.

The main reason for money's existence is for its efficiency and ease. It is the reason we don't have difficulty consuming things we want and need. With that being said, money was existed for a good cause; however, we humans are the one whom misuse it, turning it into a detrimental motivation for our crimes and bad deeds.

• Get too greedy!!!!

Less than 1% of all the human are on the rich side of things. Than there is 99% or more of the human race is either homeless or close to binging homeless. The richer people could give some of their money to a charity, like I would if I were a richer person.

• Not if you are me

Only a stupid no good for nothing weak person could have a lot of money and say it is bad and I for one am so sick of people saying that money is bad. It is usually the people who do not know how it is to be poor that say that.

• Depends what it is used for

Sometimes money can be a bad thing, but it depends on who has it and what they use it for. For example if they donate the money to charitys and help people in need and that deserve the need for the help it will be good for them to be rich unless they sell drugs and use the money in harmful ways like running a drug business or a hooker business they deserve to lose all that money and live the lives of the people that they are ruining.

• Depends what it is used for

• Hell nah fam

Too much money means that there is more to give away to others who need it. For example if I had a billion dollars I would give most of it away and only keep what I need for myself. Therefor creating a better world for everyone else. (Need more words)

• Matej is the true god

Matej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godmatej is my godv

• Hello 7v its me 7c lololol

Lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol lolololololololololololololololololo lololololololololo vlololololololololo lolololololololololololololololololo l o l l lo l lo lo lo l ol o lo lo lo lo l ol o lo lo l ol ol ol o lo l ol o lo l ol lo l ol o lo l lo ll ol ol ol oo l

• Eric wright disaproves

Eric wright doesn't approve of this because ice cube left n.W.A in 2017 and that is the year that marijuana will be approved because paul leonardis became president of the united korea in 1969 he was president for 69 years straight and now eric wright is dead because he got aids from paul leonardis because paul thought he was hot. Now heres what they think about you. Heres what they think about you.