• If the potential information gained is worth it, yes

Whether or not torture is an acceptable act is a very subjective issue and should not be taken lightly. Torturing an innocent person for sensitive information is almost never acceptable, but torturing a terrorist who wants to kill innocents is usually deemed to be okay. If the information gained through torturing is enough to stop the suffering of many people, then usually it would be deemed acceptable.

• I like big black juicy pussy

I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy I like big black juicy pussy

• I like big black juicy pussy

• Fd gf gf

Gh hgf hgf gfh hgf hgf hgfhgfhfgh gfhhj gh h gn nh h nb b b b b bb b b b bb kjmn jkk k kk k k km mm m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m m

• Torture is acceptabe

Torture can be of 2 types either physical torture or metal torture but torture in its own typical meaning is BRUTALITY. I think that torture is sometimes not acceptable but saying that it is never acceptable is a lame joke. What if the potential gained is better than it? Then

• Your loved ones guts in a box!

What if one day you came home and saw the door wide open so you ran inside and saw your dad shot and bleeding on the floor and barely breathing and then you saw an injured man who had an ISIS logo or an Illuminati logo on their shirt? And what if the Illuminati guy or ISIS guy tells you that you have 24 hours before your family and loved ones get gutted and they send their guts in a box to your home address along with some personal possessions of theirs? And what if the government gives you any means necessary to finding them? So is torture acceptable you people who shun the people who say yes? Or would you deny a man who lost their family to this very scenario the right to find out what happened? It's your choice but this is my opinion.

• Yes, i believe its a great thing

I believe every extremist who is planning to kill hundreds and thousands of innocent people, has every single right to be tortured. One life to save thousands is a small price to pay especially when that one life was planning on ruining the lives of millions. Compared to the terrorist group "ISIS" water boarding is a vacation. Especially when you compare it to the multitude of people they've beheaded. I believe in torturing these monsters and i encourage it!

• Sure why not

When there are American lives at risk or there is information that needs to be collected in a circumstance where maybe there are POW's involved and we are working to get intel on where the POW is being held, then the people who took the hostage have taken the risk and they are fair game to be tortured in order to get the information. They no longer have rights. They signed their rights away as soon as they got themselves involved in taking American POW's. I believe its justified for other scenarios as well.

• In government cases

It depends on what type of torture your talking about. I think that torture of top secret assignments and life threatening things with the government is fine. But I don't think it is right just to go out and torture people. I think that it should just be used in government cases. Don't torture innocent people just guilty ones with information about attacks.

• It is acceptable

Well at least that is what out government believes, the military and other government officials torture people all the time to find out crucial information to help their country survive. So you all are okay with torture because it is the reason you are happy and alive in this world today.

• Torture is never acceptable.

Torture is never acceptable. I think that torture should not be used unless in the rare case where it can save lives. For example, a bomb is minutes from going off in a city and the person that can tell you where it is will not talk. Then I think is the only time that we should use torture. Torture just for behavior and cruelty should not be used.

• Not in any situation ever.

I've heard people say "well they killed someone so they should be tortured." Besides the fact that it's a human right to not be tortured, whether they have committed a crime or not, two wrongs don't make a right. You find in many cases that in countries of war, innocent people or bystanders are tortured for information they don't have, and then are killed to silence them forever. Or are tortured if they do have information, and it either causes a repetitive cycle or retaliation, or how about just the fact that it's wrong. If you condone torture of people, anyone at all, then just sit back and think could you do that to someone. Never mind someone else doing it for you, could you do it? Probably not.

It doesn't matter if the information gained from torturing someone could be useful, you don't know that until you've tortured them. Just think of someone torturing your innocent mother, father, brother, sister, child or friend and then someone saying "oh, well I thought they knew something." When that "something" could have been found out in a much more peaceful way.

• Information is never worth one's humanity

Dictators such as Joseph Stalin, Adolf Hitler and Kim Jung Il are well known for torture. Using torture to extract information from an individual is a hallmark of a totalitarian dictatorship. In North Korea, prisoners are frequently shocked with car batteries, beaten, shot or raped. In the end, every dictator loses control and we all the see the horror afterward.

• No, it's not.

I don't believe torture is ever acceptable because besides being barbaric, it is not something that often works effectively. In many cases, a person being tortured will want the pain or torment to stop so badly that they will give out information that isn't even real, convicting themselves for something they might not have done.

• Hitler Did Nothing wrong

A a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a my mom says im autistic a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Hitler Did Nothing wrong

• Hitler Did Nothing wrong

• I like it

I like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like iti like it

• Not only morally wrong, but doesn't work.

Nobody should be in favor of torturing anybody else. It doesn't work, and it just decreases our humanity in doing so. Jon Oliver once said, "Even if [torture] worked, which is doesn't, we should not be known as a country that tortures.". This is completely true, even regarding the torture of those who we believe do immoral things (I will use ISIS in this example). ISIS hates the people they torture as much as we hate ISIS. All torture does is make us feel better, and at that point, we're not any better than ISIS themselves.

• Torture is acceptabe