• In some cases

In a lot ot isnt. But in some absolutely. For example heil and ithers bullying Jews and other groups on the site. Or a debate i accepted with a troll who thought it was funny to do a whole routine about how rape is the womans fault and went into graphic and insulting detail. There could be women on here who have gone theough that and have PTSD i would not be shocked. Its sick and sociopathic how some people get off on making people upset from behind a computer screen.

• Jujyj hjyujyj yh

Fr f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f g f

• It is not a type of bullying

The exact definition of bully is when a person who uses strength or influence to harm or intimidate those who are weaker. As for cyber bullying when people troll on games means the use of cell phones, instant messaging, e-mail, chat rooms or social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter to harass, threaten or intimidate someone. Trolling is where you cause of interpersonal conflict and shock-value controversy online. Trolling is never intimidating people. It is just causing a conflict. This is why trolling is not a type of bullying.

• Trolling is mean.

Trolling is very similar to bullying because if you are a troll, you don't care what the "victim" thinks. Do you? You think it's funny, right?!? Well I've been trolled once, and it made me feel;
    ~furious, just as bullying would
    ~stupid, just as bullying would
    ~like the troller ****s
    ~like the troller was a bullying *(I word)*
    That I'd just like someone who's been bullied would feel. So technically trolling is bullying.

• Bullying is Bad

There is a legal difference between Trolling and Bullying. Bullying is a form of harassment that often is menacing or threatening to the victim. This means that there is a potential for harm, physical or emotional, to fall on the victim. While a Troll has a victim, a Troll does not generally persist beyond being asked to stop and generally trolling is not inclusive of emotional abuse. Example, A Troll is a jerk that corrects grammar, A Cyber Bully tells people to commit suicide.

• Trolling is different

Bullying is about hurting others to feel powerful. Cyber bullying is the same thing in internet version, intended to hurt. Most trolling is not malicious. It's not intended to hurt people, it's intended to stir up a little bit of conflict for entertainment. Bullies are usually found celebrating another person's pain while trolls just laugh maniacally while staring at a webpage.

• Both are Very Different

Trolling is mainly messing around with people for fun. Bullying is harassing the victim/intimidating them. Trolling mainly has innocent intent to it. Bullying can sometimes scar the victim emotionally. A bully does it out of power, a troll does it for fun. I have trolled before. I know the differences of bullying and trolling myself.

• --------------- 1 1

213 3 23 4 3 4 3 3 3 3 34 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 5 t tg t g g g g gg g g 234 324 4 345 34 5546 5654 5 5 5

• Its fun lol

Lololololololololololololol i troll so yeah boi fam im better i troll dem lil kidz m8 ill snap u ginger haha bye dom mlg skrub lol deez nuts ah i belive donald trump should win ok fam lil kids sound not play video games anyway hang em now bye dom h

• If pissing people off is bullying then we have become unhappy spoiled children

Not everything in life will go your way so you classify trolling as bullying? Pettiest shit ever, most trolls do it for the entertainment of other so the needs of many outweigh the needs of few. If somebody took your favorite/best parking spot on purpose, it COULD be considered trolling, but not bullying! This is a very pathetic argument and the people voting yes must have gotten grieved on Minecraft, poor babies...

• Newp eets nawt!

Trolling is an art form, meant to push one to his or her emotional/physical limits, and in special occasions, spiritual limits. As opposed to bullying which crosses the line on which trollers teeter on simply for a reaction, typically a funny one at that. Whereas bullying is a unilateral, dick-esque unnecessarily elongated venture that any 40 watt meathead could and would execute, trolling takes a certain level of genius intellect that's acquired from spending hours on end doing such, humbling your victim and instilling humor that cuts both ways.

• Newp eets nawt!

• It is not a type of bullying

• Nope, I'll know....

My brother always trolls. It is frustrating, annoying and makes me want to punch his face in; but it definitely isn't a form of bullying. If anyone might think it is cyber bullying, at any chance, they are wrong. Cyber bullying is calling names over electronic devices or being threatening.

If you can believe it, I've trolled before. There was a game were you could join clans. So I joined said 'I like trolling' and left. Really it is for a reaction, not for anything else. But trolling isn't a form of bullying.