• He's ignorant to say the least.

I haven't listened to Trump speak enough to be considered an expert on the topic, but from what I have seen, he's pretty racist. The thing is, it's kind of hard to call him racist because he just seems to have absolutely no idea what he's talking about. Random words just seem to spew out of his mouth without any logic or truth behind them.

• I believe that he is racist

He is racist because of how he describes haiti with foul language and exposing my own country. He also calls my country a "shit-hole" due to it's landmarks and the people that reside within it. He is also extremely racist to people in china because clearly in his speeches multiple times that he says "go back to china".

• Are you kidding me?

Appointing a white supremacist to be in your cabinet, calling a Latina maid a "pig," calling Mexicans rapists and drug dealers, claiming Muslims are terrorists (when his ban on immigrants coming in from certain countries aren't any of the countries that committed terrorist acts), claiming entire countries are ****holes, criticizing a black accountant at a hotel saying “Black guys counting my money! I hate it… I think that the guy is lazy," pointing to a black man surrounded by white Trump supporters in his campaign to prove he isn't racist, atc. The list honestly goes on and on forever.

• He openly speaks about his thoughts on other races and genders.

Donald Trump, during his running for presidency has openly talked other races. He thinks that they are on the same level as us whites. He thinks that they are not as good as us. He also treats them like crap because they come over the border illegally to come to the states to get away from their life in Mexico, to start a new life. That is racist!!

• Trump has shown time after time that he has racial biases.

I could go into all the comments he's made over the cores of the election, how he called Mexicans rapist, imposed a ban against Muslim majority nations, the shithole comment... And so on and so forth.

But I would rather look at what he's done, to prove my point. For example in 1971, as Trump was getting his start in business, He was sued by the federal government, for systematically discriminating against blacks in housing rentals. (seriously, it was so bad that the feds under the Nixon administration got involved to help the African Americans)

The proof came in the form of testers, groups of both black and white testers were sent to Trump's buildings to ask about vacancies and the black testers would be repeatedly informed that there were no vacancies, while the white testers would be shown vacancies that would be immediately available for rent.

According to one of Trump's former building superintendents, All applications from people of color, would be coded with a C on it, a seal saying colored, do not rent to.

Trump also lost $200,000 in a court case, because he would be known for removing black dealers at his casinos at the request of clients, and according to one of his old staff, black workers would be sent to the back when he would come onto the floor.

Now you may be saying that, that was a long time ago, and maybe Trump has gotten past his racism, and the teachings of his KKK supporting father, (no seriously, Fred Trump was actually arrested at a KKK rally) but consider this.

One of Trump's first executive orders was to go against the Native American Standing Rock Sioux Tribe, who where (very reasonably) upset over a company, who could, and has a reputation for destroying important natural water supplies, who also destroyed ancient artifacts, and completed the act of decimation of burial sights for the tribe. And Trump helped them do it. It has also has been noted that he made discriminatory comments against Native Americans after he testified before the House Native American Affairs Subcommittee in 1993, but that is what he said not what he's done.

My last point (because this is getting to long and it's late) is that Trump pardoned and then allied himself with the former Sheriff Joe Arpaio who was convicted by the courts, for discriminatory policies against Latinos, legal and illegal, and then he also was charged with contempt of court for refusing to not racially profile Latinos, violating the constitution. If this is the kind of man that Trump associates himself with, what does that say about him?

• The Travel Ban Speaks For Itself

The countries who’s citizens he banned from entering the country were all from countries with no previous terrorists that attacked America. Therefore, by banning people from those countries he made America no safer than it was, making the entire ban useless. The only reason anyone would even take consideration to something like this is if that person had racial biases. Also, he allowed Christians to come from those countries, but not Muslims for some reason, exposing his true racially biased intentions.

• He racist under the guise of nationality and religion.

Trump says he wants to halt immigration, but tries to put a wall on the border between Mexico, a nation of largely non-white people, and tries to ban travelers from middle-eastern countries because of their race, not because of their religion; Islam is the fastest growing religion in their world, and not all muslims are non-white. If that doesn't show bias based on race I don't know what does. There's also the whole "shit-hole" countries remark and the expressed preference for European immigrants, which should be self explanatory.

• The president hates mexico!

In many of his speeches, he almost says he hates Mexico. One example is he wants o build that wall against that country and have you noticed he never talks about what happened in Mexico recently. Think about that and please say he is racist. Watch the news and think about what he says.

• Yes he is,

I believe that trump is a racist due to the fact that, for one his father was a KKK member and it passes down to him. And secondly, he wants to keep mexicans out the country, because apparently all illegal Immigrants "Sell drugs and join the MS-13 gang and Kill people." which i strongly disbelieve because not all Illegal immigrants want to sell drugs most of them just want a better life for them and their families.

• Yes he is

I mean isn't it obvious? First off his father was racist himself and got in trouble not surprising he passed it on to donald. Second of all donald has said multiple racist things and it's very obvious he doesn't like mexicans and arabs. I don't know so much about black people thought but prob not

• No, Trump is not racist

I know Trump called a few countries s...Holes but it wasn't related to the people at all. I mean, do you really think all countries are equal and are the exact same? Of course not! All countries have different traits and customs but that's why some countries are better than others.

• Trump has never said, or done anything remotely racist

Starting off, Mexican is not a race, its a nationality. Their is such things as Mexicans that are not Hispanic. I know, I just blew your mind. Muslim is a religion. I only mention these things because that's what everyone seems to say when calling him a racist. It makes no sense. Get some actual arguments and come back.

• The president hates mexico!

• Saying a couple dumb things decades ago doesn't make someone racist.

Donald has said a couple dumb things in his life. To classify him as racist because of a couple allegations or things he said fifty years ago is ridiculous.

Being against illegal immigration is not racist. YOU are the racist for equating Mexicans with illegal immigrants, as they come in all shapes and colors.

Implementing a temporary ban on several countries that were on Obama's list of "biggest immediate threats to the US" does not single out one ethnicity, and is therefore not racist.

Calling countries shitholes is not racist, as it is not singling out any ethnicity, or people for that matter. It's a rude thing to say, but has nothing to do with people, and everything to do with an area of land. Not racist.

Building a wall is simply enacting stricter border security, he isn't building a fucking impenetrable dome around the country and locking everyone on Earth out, you morons.

It seems like everyone's argument is that he says mean stuff, but because it's directed to people who aren't straight white males, it's sexist, racist, homophobic, islamophobic, etc. He says rude things to everybody. It isn't all of a sudden racist if he says something rude to someone who isn't part of his specific demographic. Get over yourselves.

• No more than Clinton

Granted, I recognize he has said some "inappropriate" things, but as a chinese-american, I am happy when he says: "go back to china". Why? My parents came here LEGALLY. They are GOOD citizens. He doesn't hate these races of people, he just hates illegal immigration. Get your facts right if you're gonna argue.

• Yes he is,

• Everyone is racist -

Religions and nationalities are not races first of all. People that come in illegally usually didn't pay taxes or have any responsibilities. Also illegal aliens get involved in the wrong activites because they get sent back to their country (then they come right back). Also Obama was rascist but people have no trouble with it. He wanted to disapprove applications for jobs that belonged to white people so everyone is equal. He wanted there to be the same amount of one race as another.

• Land of the free NOT Land for free

Just because he wants to build our southern border and punish those who BREAK the law does not make him a racist. Anyone who says so is just spewing biases. If you doubt me here i'll use the merriam-webster: Definition of racism
    1 : a belief that race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race
    2 a : a doctrine or political program based on the assumption of racism and designed to execute its principles
    b : a political or social system founded on racism
    3 : racial prejudice or discrimination
    The President does not and has not fit into any of these definitions. So no he is not a racist. For those that bring up Haiti, you're a hypocrite. CNN has been replaying this story over and over not to a small group in a private setting but to the public. CNN who is also watched by parents, and younger individuals have repeated the Haiti story and have used the expletive over a hundred times in doing so. These people who accuse the President of wrong doing when they curse in front of millions of people? That my friends is hypocrisy at its finest. In relation to Joe Arpaio he was wrongly accused has received a pardon, in other words he is not guilty, hence the pardon. All this sheriff did was follow the law and punish people who came here illegally and should therefore be removed.
    If the President is so racist how come he is supporting DACA? He is giving liberals what they want and then some. The democrat senate has been wanting to allow 600,000 illegals to receive DACA membership and citizenship. The President increased it (of his own accord) to 1.8 million. If he is racist why would he do that? I could go further but I think this is sufficient enough.

• His policies and practices state otherwise

Every time someone screams racism with Trump they end up being liars, from what I have seen.

Mexican-American judge - concern of bias in favour of illegal immigration. Not racist, realistic, though not as big of a concern (in my opinion) as he seems to think.

Hates black people - literally bought out a club that wouldn't allow his black companions access and reopened it to allow everyone in.

Employment policies he has put in place seem to have benefited black unemployment the most, which he has celebrated.

Shit hole countries - he said the countries were while talking about some of the really hard working people coming out of the countries that he WANTED as americans.

Really doesn't sound like the actions and feelings of a racist.

• By definition, he is not a racist.

The definition of racism, simply put, is the belief that one's own race is superior. At no point - NO point - did he even so much as insinuate that his race was better than any other. Nor did he claim that any race was any inferior to any other. The things that he said that involved race (in a very general way) were not purposed to belittle any other race.
    Think about it logically; a businessman, a central part of the media, and the President of the United States of America, CANNOT afford to be racist. He knows that. Which is why he only mentions people of another race on a statistical and factual basis. For instance, the reality of the US boarder is this: it's rubbish. He simply tells us this, and them provides context and facts to back it up. There is nothing racist about being realistic about boarder issues.