• Yes it is.

Trump may be a business man, but he has a rather large reputation for getting into debt. He has sought bankruptcy protection for some of his biggest investments, including the Trump Taj Mahal, Trump Castle, and the Plaza Hotel. As of May 31, his campaign had only $1,3 million in cash, and was $45.7 million in debt.

• No, Trump's campaign is not in debt

No, Trump's campaign is not in debt. Donald Trump has enough money to support his campaign for president. Donald Trump may not want to spend his own money on the campaign. This may lead to a claim that the campaign is in debt. This is just a ploy to get more money.

• No, I do not think Donald Trump's campaign is in debt.

No, I do not think Donald Trump's campaign is in debt because Donald Trump is a billionaire and can easily finance his campaign if he runs out of money. Another reason why I don't think Trump's campaign is in debt is because he is the Republican party nominee and the party will do everything in their power to make sure that their nominee has enough money to run a general election race.

• No, I do not think that Trump's campaign is in debt.

No, I do not think that Trump's campaign is in debt because Donald Trump is a billionaire and an easily acquire funds to use in his campaign efforts. Trump has also secured the Republican nomination, hence the Republican party also has the obligation to ensure that their candidate has enough funds to win the general election.