• There is no evidence

One of the doctors in the hospital said it didnt even look like him. Plus nobody else has been on record saying they have seen him dead either, the guy who cremated him vanished without trace. Tupac always said he wanted to get away from the spotlight anyway so it makes sense.

• I believe he is because there was no proof he was dead. Yea, there was a picture but that definitely was not him.

Tupac Shakur is alive. Comment what you believe. Somebody getting "cremated" a day after being reported dead, is false information. I've done plenty of research on this and I would like to hear some other thoughts and get your debate to see what you think. Let me know what you're thinkin!

• Lesane Crooks is Alive...AKA 2Pac

He is alive ..Enough said..Let him do his thing..He doesnt have to show himself to the world..Pac is living the way he wants to period..He dips in and out the country when ever he feels like it..Forever THE DON...777...Pac may just show himself to u..Believe Believe Believe..Makavelli ..Blac Haze..Kavanosa ..

• Tupac is alive

I'm not entirely sure but things add up. Recently a policeman stated he was paid just over 1 million dollars to fake Tupac's death along with paramedics and other people involved. This policeman was in a critical condition in hospital and said how the truth needed to come out before he died. I really don't know it's difficult to believe what's true. I want to believe he's alive. There has been evidence whether it's solid or not I don't know. Some say he's living in Cuba and people claim that they've seen him. But it could just be a look alike. I has said he wants to be out the spotlight. And his newer stage name Makaveli means coming back to life or something along those lines. And don't forget the whole number 7 theory. Only time will tell one day he might come back out of hiding But remember he's only getting older and when he does return (if he does) things won't be the same as they were. The majority of the original rappers of his day have died and rap is different now. :(

• Tupac is alive

• Research it yourself.

I've been looking at this stuff for about 2 months now, everything connects somehow. The doctors report on his "body" said he was like 7'2 and 200 something pounds, but on his drivers license it said that he was like 5'3 and 100 something pounds. 'Pac was also interested in the number 7, coincidentally he got hit with 7 bullets on the 7th, and stayed in the hospital 7 days. He "died" and 25 (2+5=7) and last year in 2014 (2+0+1+4=7) he was seen at a Boston Celtics game he would've been 43 last year (4+3=7). I don't think Tupac Shakur is dead, but that's my personal opinion. Everyone is entitles to their own opinion.

• Research it yourself.

• Research it yourself.

• Reincarnated as Makaveli

Well.. It is very simple. Listen to his last album an even the album before that. He tells the real story himself, he knew, knows better and does better. Makaveli/Tupac is a wise man blessed with the truth from our Creator. He just tried to deliver the messages.. But illuminati is powerful because they own money. And money owns THIS world. Peace -A-

• Reincarnated as Makaveli

• Google don't lie

Come out man uk u shouldn't have did dis shit u rap about ur life b 4 u died bring ass out an make some music.Caus email u have fuck fuck da whole world up u owe us dat much work e want da hardish CD u got frfr lol

• There's no doubt that he's dead.

Let me put it to you as bluntly as possible: Tupac Shakur wasn't that famous when he was alive. Sorry, he just wasn't. He was well regarded in the rap and music communities for his talents, but in 1996 when he was gunned down, rap was still mostly a black thing. Everything about him that became the legend we know today didn't really come together until the early 2000s. So what does all that mean for whether he's alive or dead? Put it simply, he wasn't famous enough or rich enough to get away with faking a killing of himself. He's dead. Deal with it.

• Pac is long gone I am afraid :(

He was murdered in an act of revenge for previously attacking a member of or associate of the Compton South side crips gang. The whole east-coast west-coast beef was great business, but that's all it ever should have been. There was never need for actually becoming active among real gangbangers.

He was an amazing rapper though, and sadly missed for sure.

There are also autopsy photos of his deceased body indicating bullet wounds.

• Tupac is dead physically.

Tupac is dead physically. But he inspired many people. He is alive in people's thoughts and heart. He's a legend, and legends never dies. As long as there is a person that is inspired by him, his legend will continue over many generations to come. You can ask 100 people (regardless of their race) if Tupac is alive. 80% of them will say, "yes, he is. But his words remains in me." Same as Bruce Lee, we all know that he's dead. Many action stars and athletes are inspired by him, therefore he remains alive in them. Such as: Anderson Silva, Manny Pacquiao, Donnie Yen, Jet Li, and Jackie Chan. Tupac's dead. But his legend continues.

• Tupac Shakur was shot multiple times and driven to the SNU Medical Center, where he died.

Elvis is dead. So is Tupac.

Tupac was well known for having multiple run-ins with the law, many of which pretty much consisted of Pac getting offended/angry and beating somebody or pulling a gun. Believe it or not, Tupac wasn't the nicest guy on the planet, and was known to have delusions of being a Black Panther-type "Soldier", which often translated to somewhat hypocritical situations, including this particular night.

Tupac and his entorage beat the crap out of a Crips gang member who had robbed an associate of Pac's. It was all captured on hotel surveillance.

Around 11 pm, he was stopped by the police for blasting his music too loudly and not having plates, but was allowed to leave.

10 mins later, a white van pulled up next to Tupac's car at a red light, and peppered his car with bullets, Tupac being hit chest, pelvis, right hand, thigh, including a round through his right lung.

Paramedics took him to the SNU Medical Center. He was heavily sedated, and later was put into coma by the staff because he repeatedly attempted to try and stand. He died of internal bleeding, after doctors were unsuccessful at stopping hemorrhaging. His own mother told to doctors to stop, because he was going to die. He was pronounced dead at 4:03 pm, of respiratory failure and cardiopulmonary arrest.

That sounds legit to me.