• Yes

Tupac was cremated the day after he died. Since when does some one get cremated the day after a murder? There was no autopsy. Plus, no one can ask to dig up his grave like they wanted to do with Elvis and like they did with Abraham Lincoln. (In the new book entitled "Death Of Tupac Shakur" there is a picture of Tupac receiving an autopsy. This may prove this reason to be false, or it's a fake (edited) picture. To my knowledge, Tupac did not receive an autopsy though. I don't know about this picture...) Tupac now calls himself Makaveli. Machiavelli was an Italian war strategist who advocated faking one's death to fool their enemies Tupac was a fan of his and had read his books several times.

• Tupac is still alive.

Tupac evolved into a superhuman after being shot, he died and came back with the number 7 being the number of God, Tupac is God. God cant die neither can Tupac. Tupac is Black cool God. Tupac was swapped with a different black person and taken to Cuba in a helicopter. So they killed a random black guy and replaced him. Tupac is still alive.

• Where is his funeral?

He always rapped about his funeral and the next day he's cremated? No. Also "make lbsjakdoshdjdkskfjdjsjajsjsnsjsjsjsjsjsjssndbdbdcfff dffff jaj jcj jcj j j j. J j Bk j j j j j. I l o o o. L n b n n u h h h. H h h h h

• Why doesn't he come out of hiding then???

Show proof he's dead why Cuba??? Fakes pictures sugar knows the truth where's the helicopter where's the white lady who really saw it just come out and show your face and get the rap business started up running again his he going to his moms funeral or not????? Come out

• He likes knobs

He sucks dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dick dickdick dickdick dickdick dickdick

• Main reasons why

He's not listed in the death index but you can find biggie, Michael Jackson, Elvis etc. No life insurance policy has ever been cashed (I do not believe that someone as smart and forward thinking as he was and especially since he thought he would die young would not have life insurance, also most record companies have some kind of policy on their artists in the case of their demise). The coroners report that has just about everything wrong on it right down to the social security number that is obviously not his because it was registered after his birth year in another state and is still listed as active, I also find it a bit strange that a professional document would list rap singer as the occupation rather than muscian. The autopsy pic that is missing his neck tattoo. Also the doctor who pronounced tupac dead was recently suspended from a Virginia hospital for forging patient consent forms so we now have proof that this man is NOT only willing to but does falsify medical documents! I also do not believe tupac would not wear his bullet proof vest because it was too hot, its just as hot in Vegas as it is in LA plus it gets cool in the desert at night, I believe this was part of the plot it would be more convincing that he was dead if it was known he didn't have his vest on. Or maybe he did have it on and its just being reported to us that he didn't?!

• Bullet Proof Vest? Armed Gaurds? Where did they go?

Tupac wore a bullet proof vest almost everywhere and not the night of his killing. That night he also told all of his body gaurds to come but remain unarmed. Also Tupac is 5'10 and 165lbs, but in his coroners report it stated he was 6'0 and 215lbs. And no one saw him while he was in the hospita, and the guy who creamated him was played 3 milion dollars cash and then vanished. Why? In the song "The Life I Lead" when played in reverse says" Yes I'm alive and me missing ya" which makes sense because a portion of muscians put secret messages in there music. A week after his death approx. 1000 people from Haiti called the police claiming to have seen Tupac. And several other reasons, to read more go to http://poeticphilosophy.hubpages.com/hub/Did-Tupac-Shakur-Fake-His-Own-Death

• 7 day theory

7 day theory is too much of a coincidence to not be true.

Shot on 7th
    Died 7 days later at 403
    Age 25

He released 7 albums since his death
    Makaveli
    R u still down (2 discs)
    Until the end of time (2 discs)
    Better dayz (2 discs)
    ....That's 7. And then....The RESURRECTION album!

In the movie gridlock'd Pacs menu in the diner is showing 7s in place of all Ls

In the movie gang related the hotel room in the first scene is room 7

His mothers house burned down one day before 7/7/7
    Pac will be 43 in 2014
    4+3=7
    2+0+1+4=7
    He then will have been gone 18 years...Same as Niccolo Machiavelli

At the scene there were 3 different accounts of how he went to the hospital. Sugar said he drove them a blond witness aid he left by helicopter and a news reporter said by ambulance

Vegas is the city of pay offs. If you could've paid off journalist doctors and cops, this would be the place.

He was cremated one day after he died.

He was heading to jail if he survived for his third strike from the Orlando Anderson fight at the MGM

His family has connections with Cuban government from black panther age and the whole assata ordeal

• Too many lies

Story doesn't add up. Too many different stories about the events that night. All of the theories about the number 7. How come there weren't more witnesses? Big fight night on the strip, packed with millions of people. Only a few people seen it and the car that shot him got away.

• Yes do research

Please just research, all these people saying he isn't are lost souls. To know PAC you gotta study his work, which they obviously haven't. And they speak as if they are wise but in reality they are blind. So do a search, I promise if you do you'll see that he is. No matter how long he has been gone, he is still coming back.

• Tupac is not still alive.

I just have a gut instinct that he is not with us anymore. I think it's absurd that one would suggest anything otherwise. The man was at the height of his career, so it just doesn't fall in line with logic of why he would go into hiding and leave behind his life.

• Just not buying this incredulous story that Tupac Shakur is still alive and is amongst us.

I just have a gut instinct that he is not with us anymore. I think it's absurd that one would suggest anything otherwise. The man was at the height of his career, so it just doesn't fall in line with logic of why he would go into hiding and leave his life behind.

• He likes knobs

• I worked the scene....

I was on duty that night. He had more fatal gunshot wounds than I had ever seen at that time. We matched blood & hair, and his fingerprints & dental records were a positive match.... Not to mention all of the tatoos that had been cataloged by the sheriff's dept. It's him, tupac is DEFINITELY 100% DEAD. I think all of you conspiracy people need to think about the years of pain you are causing tupacs family, (who identified the body and know he is dead). Let him rest in peace, and let his family move on, you freaks.

• Gone makaveli will not return.

Family have confirmed his death. RIP. There are a lot of doubts but the cousin and family saw him in a coma and since been on TV to confirm that he died. He is not Jesus Christ. Let's show some respect and let the man rest in peace. No more please.

• C'mon people, get real.

Pac had a big mouth, said a lot of audacious things without thinking. To and about some high prided people. He'd gone through a shooting in his fame before. He wasn't bulletproof man. Accept it and move on. And even if he WAS alive, people saying he'll come back is an even bigger joke. He wouldn't go near the rotten society and music nowadays.

• Tupac would find keeping a low profile impossible!

Pac had too much to say and too much he wanted to do. His absence from the world is very apparent. No one wanted him to suffer if they loved him. I think he was such a special person and people like him are so rare that they have to leave earth early unfortunately.

• No, Tupac is not still alive.

No, I believe that Tupac is not alive anymore. He died in 1996 when somebody shot him as he was riding in his entourage's BMW with Suge Knight. Although there is concrete evidence to prove that he is dead, he was a hero to some people and coming to terms with the fact that he passed on might be too hard for many of them, which could explain the many conspiracy theories.