• Tv is bad for kid

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d

• Certain programs, yes.

I do believe that certain television programs, such as "Manswers" or "Gangland" can be a bad influence for such young people under the age of 13. They are being exposed to gang activity programs and violent content, which they may very well find "Cool" and this could lead to some issues.

• TV A Bad Influence for All Age Groups

In reality, television is a bad influence for children of all ages. Instead of watching countless hours of television, children should interact with their peers or spend time on hobbies. No child should watch more than an hour or two of television per day to avoid issues related to oversaturation.

• TV is a bad influence for children under 13.

Television is bad for children because it is a waste of their time and it exposes them to explicit sex and violence. Kids should focus on their studies and socializing with other kids their own age. Children should only watch programs which are appropriate for them or nothing at all.

• Deprives children of social interaction

The most adequate use of television is education. Although television can be a useful tool to receive education, it does not contain adequate responses for advancement. A television can acknowledge neither good behavior or bad behavior and it does not allow for second chances. The tv can say this color is green and that color is blue, but it cannot determine if the child is capable of recognizing the colors on their own. In finding games used on TV such as in Dora the Explorer, the program automatically assumes that the child has found the identified object after a certain amount of time. It teaches children that they will receive adulation regardless of their action or inaction.

• I support that tv is a bad influnce for children under 13

As it includes a lot of alchohol and drugs which inflences them into it. And it is a waste of time which can be also valuablly used by reading books, playing games etc. People get addicted by watching it over and over. And could suffer a lot. So it is a bad inflence

• Dddddddddddddddddddd dddddddddddddddddddddd d ddddddddddddddddd

Ddddddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddddd ddddddddddddd d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d jwqn D D D D D D d d d d d d d d d dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

• No, there are good things to learn.

No, TV is not a bad influence for children under 13, as long as they do not watch too much of it. Television can teach children how to speak and read. It can provide a friend for a child, or it can help a child use his or her imagination. Television is good for children, not bad.

• Television is Not a Bad Influence

No, television is not a bad influence for children under 13. Television can have many positive benefits such as entertainment and education. Channels like PBS offer a variety of intelligent, entertaining, educational programs for children that can help children learn to read, write, use maths, and develop problem solving skills.

• No, not really.

Children under 13 are able to handle watching tv just fine, it just depends on the show in some cases. A 5 year old should not be watching something rate R on the television, but they should be able to watch rug rats and other kid shows just fine without creating a bad influence for them.

• I really don't think so.

To say it is a "bad influence" is a bit of a stretch I think. If you're letting your child watch violence and blood or shows made for an adult audience then yes it can be a bad influence, but my parents let me watch tv all throughout my childhood and I'm fine. Some shows are highly educational especially for children.

Logical.Assasinator says2013-12-03T13:32:55.717
I think it depends on the Television program. Something like Seseame Street and Mr. Rodgers are very educational and non-violent. Seseame Street has been shown in studies to contribute positively to early childhood literacy. Shows like DBZ, Marvel Avengers, Avatar are not very educational in value. So for me it depends on the educational value of the TV program.