• US education is more corrupt than you think

As a student trying to endure the sad education system of the United States you won't believe how corrupt the education is here! First off, teachers barely care about students and teach is the worst ways they can think of. It's all about the money here, If the salary for an average teacher was cut I can guarantee that teachers would do everything in their power to earn as much money as they can by teaching us. Second, students themselves are more disrespectful and demented than a crack dealer. Students don't care about anything in here but if your're a hard worker like myself, then you have to listen to students being stupid and retarded everyday. It's as if the US just simply isn't doing anything to fix problems like that. It's as if the US doesn't want to show how of a superpower it is. I'm surprised the US is a superpower in the first place.

• U.S. education is very corrupt.

The United States educational system is full of corruption
    at all levels. There are school
    administrators who steal district money for personal use. There are teachers who don’t care about children
    and become teachers only for the job security and not for the welfare of the
    children. And the background checks are not
    thorough enough to weed out all of the child molesters.

• US education is corrupt because it is ran by money

The Us is one of the few countries that doesn't provide either discounted or free university to it's citizens and I feel that the only way to have a successful future as a nation is to suck up some pride and allow discounted education in the US to provide a stable knowledge base in the country as a whole opposed to just to privileged having a college education

• I say yes! No one likes our education system

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yesyes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes