• The Universal Declaration of Human Rights is Universal.

The Universal Declaration of Human Rights must be upheld everywhere, no matter what a nation's religious beliefs are. All nations from the USA to Uganda to Sierra Leon must uphold the Universal Declaration of Human Rights set by the United Nations, especially Uganda considering that they are a United Nations member state.

• Ah yes, back to history class...

History tends to repeat itself. Do you remember when Hitler killed the Jews in Germany? Or when the Hutus killed the Tutsis in Rwanda? It was genocide. In the same way that these examples were wrong, killing gays is wrong, too. They don't deserve to be murdered because people simply don't like them.

• Yes, it is wrong!

Killing someone for their sexual orientation is wrong. Who does it really hurt for them to sleep with whom ever they choose? Nobody. They don't go into the homes of others and say, "You have to do this because I do" They simply want to live out their lives in peace. Uncivilized is the understatement of the year.

• Absolutely

Absolutely this bill is wrong. It is downright horrific and inhumane. No one should support this terrible idea. It just shows how uncivilized that country truly is. This is a form of discrimination that I just cannot imagine and feel so sorry for anyone in that country that is homosexual. I really hope something is done to change this.

• It's so sad

"Religious groups in Uganda, all believe that homosexuality is a deterrent away from what they believe are traditional family values." This is what many Uganda people believe, but not all of them do, of course. Yes, I absolutely believe the the bill is 100% WRONG, but it's difficult for me to sit here and judge on a place that has beliefs that I don't believe in as well. Killing anyone for sexual gender preference is simply ignorant and are devoid of empathy toward a difficult situation such as this. But the same could be said of gay marriage in the USA. Some people agree, and some people don't -- but at least the USA is not condoning the killing of gay couples who want to marry (individual opinion can't be counted-but the government isn't advocating killing-- that is). Be free to disagree if you don't agree--- don't pass a bill to MURDER another human being over a sexual preference. It's very sad.

• Yes, it is a bill endorsing hate crimes

Homosexuality is an accepted practice in first-world countries between two consenting adults. It is not the government's business and does not harm society in any way. Furthermore, to actually promote the death sentence for people who are gay is absolutely sickening. I hope we continue to cut off humanitarian aid until this bill is repealed.

• Of course not!

Its a countries choice to follow certain policies of religion. It is each country's choice to have its own set of rules as well. Being gay does not follow Uganda's religious beliefs and it is their choice to impose this law. Gays would greatly decrease after the enactment of this act, and in my opinion good riddance!

• Not at all

Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers. Not all human life is equal - homosexuality is a non-family centered lifestyle. I don't want any more single mothers.