• Anything can be considered a sport.

People are snobs when it comes to considering things a sport. If you want to point out the senselessness or the pointlessness then that can be applied to almost every sport. Ultimate Fighting is a sport that demands high physical prowess and takes a lot out of the people involved.

• Ultimate fighting is a sport

I think we as a society read into the word sport too much. What is a sport? What does it mean to be a sport? I think any activity in which people compete should be called a sport. In fighting, two people are competing against each other to become number one. This, in my book, makes it a sport.

• The altheticism required makes ultimate fighting a sport

Ultimate fighting seems like an individual sport, just like boxing and wrestling. The athleticism and training involved to participate mean the participants most likely work just as hard as other athletes. Even if it isn't as well known to some, and might have a bad reputation for others, ultimate fighting should still be classified as a sport.

• It's pure violence

It's pure violence. I've never thought fighting sports were actually "sports." I guess it is better than street violence that doesn't have any set rules, but there is nothing desirable about fighting anyway. I would think with all the stress in the world that simulated street violence would not be desired by people.

• No it is just a hobby its not boxing just fighting

No skill. You could put Andre the giant in there and it would be a unfair fight. There are barely any rules so it is almost like street fighting in an alley. Not many people do it also it is not a real "fight" skill isn't needed as it is in boxing and wrestling which are real sports. I do not think that ultimate fighting is a sport.

• Wdwddwwdwd d d

Aa a aa a a a a aa aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a aa a aa aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

• Wdwddwwdwd d d

• TO much cocks

A a a a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a aaaa a a aa a a a a a a a a a aa a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a Fight me