• Obviously if u think its not you need help

The vampire diaries is the best show it shows fantasy and real life at the same time the way they love each other and protect like u obviously are not romantic if u don't think this show the best its damn near a romantic movie it shows love and how love you can only be in love with one person and I quote Elena said " I am in love with damon and I will always love Stefan I'm just not in love" see there is two type of love in this world and I did not know that this show showed me some stuff I aint know you can be in love with someone or you can just love them its just the best show cause the way they care for echother is incredible

• No explanation needed, IT'S THE VAMPIRE DIARIES.

Jc c dnc jfndj n hjn bgh bb bh nn jnhg vfccbhnjhnjnjuhyytg ft fg h j j j j j j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j jjj jj j jj j j j j j jj j jj j jjjj j j j j

• YES, YES, YES, and oh, did I forget to mention YES.

The Vampire Diaries has a stomach churning plot twist with Bonnie and Elena. The flashbacks that pop up all the time just make what's actually happening even more interesting and understandable. You can truly feel that the characters are real people because of the amazing script and incredible actors. It's AMAZING.

• I love vampire diaries

Literally is the best series I’ve ever watched. Nothing else has got me gripped like this before. Honestly thought I was on my own with this addition.
    The raw emotion will have you gripped from start to finish.
    I stumbled across vampire diaries a few months ago after all 8 sessions had finished. I’m now binge watching.

• Helped me through depression and my hardest times.

Not only does tvd have vampires and gory scenes, it also has a story to tell, a story about life, its ups and downs, making the good decisions and the wrong ones, the consequences of the wrong ones. It taught me some parts of my life and made me a better person. I was suffering through depression a few months ago, and thankfully im better cause the show was the only thing that i could hold on and relate to. No matter how much you dislike the show, it is the best in the word for me. I learnt a lot.

• TVD all the wayyyyy!!

I have watched many shows, but none like The Vampire Diaries. Honestly, TVD is the best show ever. I am a hardcore Delena shipper! Not to mention the characters, such as Damon Salvatore and their relationship/friendship developments such as "Bamon" is very well stretched throughout the series. My favorite show ever without a doubt.

• Deep show with spectacular character building

It's such a deep show with amazing performances and amazing writing,it's a love triangle still it gives you thrilling moments it's the BEST I have never been this emotionally attached to characters of a TV series,the character building and change in each and every character is awesome and the flashback stories and build ups for new characters keeps you on the edge of your seat

• The amount of love i have for this show, but tbh.....

Yes this show without a doubt is amazing, but in its genre. Tv shows all have different concepts and ideas and labelling one as the best is honestly just our opinion. There are so many shows which released before we were even born which could be amazing. Theres too many shows to decide whether it be Friends, The Big Bang Theory etc.

• I love it but...?

I love the show but is the really THE BEST SHOW EVER? Uh, no deffinately not. There are plenty more shows that are just as good and even better. Yes, the lead characters are beautiful (13 year old girl, obviously) but it does have its corny gay moments, suck episodes, and predictable plot lines.

• Vampire Diaries is Not the Best TV Show Ever

I do not believe that Vampire Diaries is the best television show ever. I think that the idea of vampires has been overused ever since Twilight became popular. Additionally, some of the supernatural aspects of the show come off as rather cheesy. The show is mostly marketed to and appeals to teens and it does not have spectacular ratings, so it cannot be the best t.v. show ever.

• Really??? Hell no.

Why would this even be a question? If you want a real vampire show watch true blood or a show consisting of vampires being supernatural. None if this twilight rip off fairy vampire garbage. Shows that would compete for the "BEST" in my opinion would be The Wire, Breaking Bad, Oz or the Sopranos.

• The Murder of Vampires

Let's be honest, there has not been a good vampire story since Bram Stoker's Dracula. Unfortunately, Drauclua had a stake driven through his heart. Now vampires that are interested in love, but they can never have it(but then somehow find it.) Every vampire story has been turned into a chick flick, and it's the same thing with the Vampire diaries. Dracula was murdered, and horrible stories of vampires were created

• No, definitely not.

There are far more interesting shows such at The Mentalist that require some kind of a thought process. The actors may be good, but so are the actors on most other prime time television shows. And it does definitely not appeal to a large audience of people. Basically, Vampire Diaries is obviously an engaging and addictive show for some people, but it is not 'the best show ever'.