• Best show ever

It has the best characters and cast the story is great Paul Wesley is the best actor ever and the it's super exciting I thing this show should go on for 18 more seasons I am in love with is and I also love steroline # bestshipevere and a love Paul Wesley

• Yes! Really good show

The best supernatural drama tv show ever (except without Elena Gilbert and the stupid love triangle, which sucks btw) So yeah it is a good show but I hate all the petrova dopplegangers. I love Stefan though so yeah... Damon is ok, but he can be an idiot sometimes, yeah.

• Love this show even though not a huge vampire fan

I liked Twilight, so found this by accident, so far I've paid $2.99 for each episode and am addicted, no TV show has ever done that to me.

It's more than Vampires, it's just that it's a blend of multiple things happening and the fact that people can die puts you on edge, the actors also are amazing, Daman is a great character, perfect all around good/bad guy.

• It is AMAZING!!!

The Vampire Diaries is the best show ever because it is so interesting and I love it so much, the actors are amazing ecspecially Nina Dobrev the way she changes her character to become Katerina Petrova and Elena Gilbert !!! I love all the characters: Nina, Ian, Paul, Kat& Candice and all the other characters!!!!

• Yes. Changed my world!

For sure this show is the best TV show (at least in my opinion). The characters are so easy to relate to, amazingly attractive, and thoroughly entertaining. The plot is constantly interesting, especially ones with historical flashbacks.

Love this show. Love the characters. Love the actors. WATCH THE SHOW. Even when you think its starting to get boring, keep going because it only gets better

• I hate twilight but I love TVD

Seriously people say it's just a copy of twilight but WHAT THE HELL? The novels were first written in 1991. So please twilight fans search a little before you say something :). I am personally addicted to that tv series and I've watched so many and I can't find a better one.

• Vampire diaries is the best show.

I havn't really watched many supernatural shows but so far vampire diaries is the best so far. I would have to say that vampire diaries is the best show because the charecters are amazing (especially Damon and Caroline). I love the story line and i think that season 3 is the best season!

• I love it but...?

I love the show but is the really THE BEST SHOW EVER? Uh, no deffinately not. There are plenty more shows that are just as good and even better. Yes, the lead characters are beautiful (13 year old girl, obviously) but it does have its corny gay moments, suck episodes, and predictable plot lines.

• Go Vampire Diaries!! You rock!!

Vampire Diaries is such a fantastic show. The actors are AMAZING, especially the three with leading roles, Paul Wesley, Nina Dobrev, and Ian Somerhalder. You can tell they are truly dedicated towards acting and that they love what they do and couldn't be happier.

The plot of the show itself is always entertaining. There are new twists and turns each week. Also, they frequently introduce new characters and make the old ones more complex.

These are the things that make the show great.

• The amount of love i have for this show, but tbh.....

Yes this show without a doubt is amazing, but in its genre. Tv shows all have different concepts and ideas and labelling one as the best is honestly just our opinion. There are so many shows which released before we were even born which could be amazing. Theres too many shows to decide whether it be Friends, The Big Bang Theory etc.

• I love it but...?

• Vampire Diaries is Not the Best TV Show Ever

I do not believe that Vampire Diaries is the best television show ever. I think that the idea of vampires has been overused ever since Twilight became popular. Additionally, some of the supernatural aspects of the show come off as rather cheesy. The show is mostly marketed to and appeals to teens and it does not have spectacular ratings, so it cannot be the best t.v. show ever.

• Really??? Hell no.

Why would this even be a question? If you want a real vampire show watch true blood or a show consisting of vampires being supernatural. None if this twilight rip off fairy vampire garbage. Shows that would compete for the "BEST" in my opinion would be The Wire, Breaking Bad, Oz or the Sopranos.

• The Murder of Vampires

Let's be honest, there has not been a good vampire story since Bram Stoker's Dracula. Unfortunately, Drauclua had a stake driven through his heart. Now vampires that are interested in love, but they can never have it(but then somehow find it.) Every vampire story has been turned into a chick flick, and it's the same thing with the Vampire diaries. Dracula was murdered, and horrible stories of vampires were created

• No, definitely not.

There are far more interesting shows such at The Mentalist that require some kind of a thought process. The actors may be good, but so are the actors on most other prime time television shows. And it does definitely not appeal to a large audience of people. Basically, Vampire Diaries is obviously an engaging and addictive show for some people, but it is not 'the best show ever'.