• Yes, it works for me!

I am a vegetarian, since '08, and I'm very healthy. Contrary to the beliefs of some, vegetarians are NOT animal-worshipping-tree-huggers. I do not miss meat at all, and I never will. I have researched this topic, and I found that there is overwhelming evidence that vegetarianism is beneficial, and on most websites I have seen, the arguments for meat have not been backed up by facts at all, or at least not very well. Meat has done its part in our evolutionary process, surely, but we no longer need it to survive.

• Yes, it works for me!

• Yes, if done correctly

It is completely possible to sustain good health whilst consuming a vegetarian diet. It is also completely possible to sustain bad health whilst consuming a vegetarian diet. It's all about choices. If all you eat is iceberg lettuce you will be lacking in nutrients, same goes if all you're eating is candy or meat.

• Yes Studies Prove This

1) a meat eaters risk of heart attacks is statistically 50%; a vegetarians 15%
    2) protein can be obtained through nuts seeds and pulses as well as meat
    3) Vegetarians tend to live happy lives regardless of whether you think not eating meat is ""un-natural""
    need I say more? ...

• It is good for health

Vegetarianism is very good for your health. If it was not good for your health, then you would not be able to get all of the nutrients that you need without needed to eat meat. There would also not be so many studies showing that being a vegan decreases your chance at getting cancer.

• Yes it can be.

Vegetarianism can be good for health when done right and if the transition to it was not too sudden but in a slow way. I think they will have to find ways to replace the supplements they are missing like meats and such but they can take vitamins and other food.

• Some Seem To Do Well

Some people seem to do very well on vegetarian diets. I think if you make sure to replace your proteins with the proper alternatives then it is a very viable way to eat. There have been people who have lived many years on a vegetarian diet without problems and some have commented that they are even healthier.

• If Done Properly

Vegetarianism has shown that it can be very beneficial to health however for those not aware of what a real vegetarian diet is, it could be very bad for their health. When partaking in a vegetarian diet it is very important to make sure you are still getting your proteins through other sources.

• Studies suggest that a well balanced vegetarian diet is good for your health.

Studies have indicated that the health of those who adopt vegetarian diets increases significantly. The key to an effective vegetarian diet remains, however, keeping it balanced. Sufficient protein intake is essential to good health, and because meat is not present in a vegetarian diet, it is essential for those who adopt a vegetarian diet to insure that they are taking advantage of alternative sources of protein.

• Vegetarianism is not good for health.

Vegetarianism is not good for health. It depends on what you eat and how much of something for it to be beneficial to you. I believe you must have other vitamins and nutrients in your system that you do not always get from a vegetarian diet. I believe sticking strictly to this diet does more harm than good to your body.

• No, vegetarianism overall is not healthy.

We first need to be honest and say that everyone, everyone should eat more fruits and vegetables, whole grains, and other healthy foods. Eating a lot of meat and protein is NOT a healthy way to live. However, it's also true that the vegetarian diet (especially vegan) is lacking in B12, which is a very important vitamin, and lack of it can lead to neurological problems. Our teeth and intestines show proof that we were born to be omnivores. So eating a balanced diet according to federal recommendations is actually the way to be healthy.

• Yes, it works for me!

• It's not necessarily healthy

Eating only meat is bad for you. Eating only vegetables is bead for you. Eating well balanced food is good for you. There many nutrition you can't get from vegetables that are in meat. Sure there might be statistic about how vegetarians have less probability of getting a diseases but that normally because people eat more meat. If we eat everything well balanced, we will be healthy/

• Meat (point proven)

Meat is a natural instinct, it provides protein. It is a personal opinion, but killing and eating animals is what humans have been doing since the. What happens when we have a marketed economy? Then you cant be a vegetarian. You would be forced to eat meat. Or else you would die. This is the way things are supposed to be people are made to eat meat not fruits and nuts for every meal.

Meat that what's for dinner.

For additional help, A list of the most delicious meats
    -Turkey
    -Steak
    -Bacon
    -Chicken
    -Quail/ Game hen
    -goose
    -Venison
    -duck
    -lamb
    -mutton
    -Fish
    -

• Meat (point proven)

Meat that what's for dinner.

-Turkey
    -Steak
    -Bacon
    -Chicken
    -Quail/ Game hen
    -goose
    -Venison
    -duck
    -lamb
    -mutton
    -Fish
    -