• Because eating meat is bad karma

Bad for your body, bad for the enviroment and most importantly the suffering of animals
    its bad karma and is not good to harm other living beings. Also because of the meat addiction forests are cut down to build farms so we can eat meat its bad for the enviroment

• Vegetarianism is a superior lifestyle choice.

Being a vegetarian is definitely a great step to increased health and longevity. However, it's not for everyone. Plus, eating meats are an important part of a diet. The issue is the quality of the meat and the amounts. There is also the issue of affordability. A beginner will experience more costs until they learn the best practices of this type of diet. Eating raw vegetables and green juicing are much best forms of ingesting vegetables to maximize their benefits.

• Yes it is.

Being a vegetarian is the superior lifestyle choice. Being a vegan will improve your health in many ways and allow you to live longer. There have been many studies that should that the increased consumption of meat has lead to the increase of people getting cancer and other seroius health issues.

• Meat is unnecessary and immensely cruel

Vegan and vegetarian diets can be just as healthy and usually healthy than a meat-eaters diet. We can survive perfectly fine. We don't drop dead or become riddled with diseases and deficiencies. A well-planned plant-based diet is actually perfect for us (Forks over Knives anyone?) and there is plenty of research and solid science to back this up.

However, regardless of the health side of things- eating meat/dairy/eggs is BAD and very IMMORAL. Bottom line is- we can survive perfectly healthy without it and so how on earth can the systematic torture, degradation and slaughter of billions of animals a year be justified just for 'taste'- that is all. Not to mention the environmental and human consequences of meat consumption. I believe that vegetarianism is indeed the superior lifestyle choice. It's a sacrifice yes- and that's why most people wouldn't do it because to be honest- you really can't make a valid argument against these points. Meat is unnecessary and cruel. Regardless of the diet argument meat-eaters surely cannot deny the cruelty and ridiculous scale of this industry. It's disgusting an selfish!

• Actually, I'm not the kind of guy to tell someone to stop eating a burger . . .

But there is simply no way to defend eating meat. This isn't just a matter of opinion or disagreement, this is simple right and wrong. Yes, it is completely undeniable that numerous other animals eat meat. But you know, this argument is simply dishonest because it ignores the fact that we're not in the same place as those animals are. For one, we're not starving. In fact, we're in a place where we don't need to kill to survive. And I think this, if anything, sums up how downright rotten we are. The only reason we have the rights we do has very little to do with our ability, intelligence, or personality. It's solely because we got lucky enough to be born a human. That is all. With such an incredible luxury, we need to show some proper responsibility. We need to prove that we're deserving of being given the gift of humanity by showing compassion and dare I say even respect towards animals. Yes, they're dumb. Yes, they can be ugly. And yes, they can even be savage. But never forget that outside of our plastic little bubble that has us hooked up on life support we're one of the most pathetic, fragile creatures on this entire planet.

Now with all that delicious rhetoric out, I guess I'm going to explain why factory farming is bad. Obviously, it's bad for the animals being slaughtered. This is unarguable. But factory farming isn't simply bad for animals though, it's bad for everyone. While people are starving in Africa, factory owners mass produce these cows, and feed them grain instead. That way they can chop them up and sell them here to first world countries that don't even need anything to begin with. After that, we need to take in the effect it has on the environment. Yeah, you know, methane.

But really, this isn't anything new. We're just a spoiled, apathetic group of people. We like to rant on about human rights and animal rights, but do half of us even care? No, actually, we don't. And honestly, even me, the condescending self - righteous goodie two shoes, probably doesn't care much either. Because, you know, not too long ago I made a discovery. When we say we're for animal rights and human rights we don't really mean we're for animal or human rights. We really mean we're for animal and human rights as long as it doesn't actually require a sacrifice on our part. More expensive prices for better paid labor? Screw that, to this day I'm still shopping at Walmart. Treating animals better? Screw that, Rihanna wants a fur coat. Who cares how many animals are skinned alive? What matters is it hides her rotten, black heart.

Ensuring that humans don't starve, that cows aren't butchered after being treated horribly, and that the environment isn't destroyed piece by piece? Nah, a burger is more important. This my friend, is the truth about human priorities. Not quite convinced we're superior.

• Save animals save humans.

I think a vegetarianism is the superior lifestyle choice. In a survey it was found that a chicken was feed to 30-40 kg grains before it got killed and that one chicken is eaten by one person. Today in various countries starving is the largest problem. If all non-vegetarians become vegetarians than the grain that's eaten by one chicken can be served to 60-70 persons as a meal. The Green House effect that is the major one problem before the world, is mainly because of the gas named 'methane'. It is a fact that the most amount of the methane is emitted from meat. Now the eggs, it is well known that for getting more amount of eggs a hen is made to be pregnant for more than 360 days with the help of injections and etc. And when that egg is eaten by someone that it can be easily understood that how much these medicine eggs will effect to human body.

• Vegetarianism is not the ideal lifestyle

Vegetarians have a hard time getting adequate omega-three fatty acids. Although ALA can be obtained from sources such as flax oil, it is difficult for the body to then synthesize them into the other necessary forms such as DHA and EPA.
    One of the most serious problems with vegetarian diets is that they tend to be high carbohydrate and low fat diets. This raises blood sugar and drives up insulin, two key factors that are now accepted as accelerating the aging of the body.
    The carb based, low fat nature of such diets will tend to make people fat further increasing the risk of heart disease. I remember being shocked years ago when I met a doctor that was an avowed vegetarian supposedly to protect himself from heart disease and he was fat! The high glycemic load from the grains and sugars he was eating to replace the fats and protein that he was missing was making him fat and likely diabetic, thereby raising his risk of heart disease

• Amino Acids Much?

You need essential amino acids. In order to get that you need to eat meats to get the 9 instantly or combine foods Which can be a pain because are you really gonna research of it has which of the 9 amino acids to be a healthy vegan. Get rekt vegans

• 24/7 feeling like crap is not a lifestyle.

I tried a vegetarian diet for 7 years and I was always feeling ill and was constantly fainting. I had difficulty concentrating and memorising information. My iron and B12 levels were ridiculously low and I had anaemia; it was a harsh wake up call. Since introducing meat into my diet, I have never felt better. I am more energetic and can now concentrate and feel 100% better than I was.
    And, with simple biology, humans are omnivores so we eat anything i.E - not herbivores. We need essential vitamins from meats, such as B12, that we cannot get from plants.
    However, if a vegan diet works for you, than it's great that you're feeling healthy but do not force this on everyone - it does not work for everyone.

• People do it wrong

I don't believe than any type of life, as a general -ism, is better than any other with relation to diet. Every person is different in their needs, and the main issue with vegetarianism is that it is hard for novices to balance a good diet, something that requires some thought.

• Vegetarianism is not the superior lifestyle choice

Vegetarianism is not the superior lifestyle choice. This is because of the fact that humans are omnivores. Without eating meat, many essential nutrients are very hard to come by for humans. Humans have to pay a lot of money to acquire a vast amount of things that replace what could be had by just consuming meat.

• Vegetarianism is not the superior lifestyle choice.

It is unnatural for people to be vegetarians and it is not a superior lifestyle choice to live this way. People have historically eaten meat for their nutritional needs. Our bodies and teeth are adapted to consume meat. Although it is possible to live without meat, people who chose not to are sacrificing a natural part of their diet.

• I don't think of that way

For being a "superior" choice it doesn't do that at all. People will get angry but I can tell you with firm conviction, people can eat meat can be just as healthy as those who don't. I found both people to be healthy but they are just messing with themselves. Vegetables are not these natural commercial type things you seem to think, they are way dirtier than that. With all these GMOs and pesticides vegetables are not really that healthy anymore. I hate that group culture we have where we put ourselves as "Vegans" or "Meat eaters". I think we should stop trying to think we superior in these stupid ways because we are a lot more similar than you think. :)