• Yes it is.

I think that video game violence contributes to crime. But really the game doesn't make the final call about what bad things people do. That is the peoples call. Individuals play the game because it is fun and if they think that it is interesting they will join the military, most of them do. I think that most of the violence that occurs is a result from mental problems.

• The psychological and healthy side of the children

All of us know that if the children play the video games even once, they will be affected to play that video game more and more often. It can bring many bad impacts for the children itself. The first is, they can forget to do the other activities beside playing video games, such as studying, and many more. The other sentences, they can not respect the time. The second is we know that video games are games who have videos in it, and there's no guarantee if video games have fighting action, bullying, or even pornography things in it. If the children watch it, they can do what they have seen on that video games. And the third is, if the children play the video games too often, it will be bad for their eyes. They have to sit and look at the screen for hours and in another sentences, they force their eyes to see the brightness from the screen. Slowly but surely, their eyes will be broken

• Yes, potentially. The problem is.....

What addicted gamers fail to realize and are so vehemently protecting is the fact most of them are late teens early adults. I did a senior experimental project on violence and video games with three age groups and participants in groups in high probability to be violent to environment causes. And yes, this continued exposure to violence, fantasy, and desensitization can affect at risk children to become more violent and carry out a n act of violence. Why? These kids have failed parenting, they live in fractured environments, they have esteem issues, emotional issues, no support systems, if you examine many mass shooters you unveil these commonalities in backgrounds and these games exacerbate these fantasies and violent tendencies. So all the nay sayers who are not behaviorist have not dealt in mental health, get over your self absorption and look around, the world isn't on the axis of your bellybutton.

• Yes, I think it can be.

I do believe video game violence can be bad for humanity. People (including children) play video games as a form of entertainment. Video games are played because they are fun and challenging. Video game violence can communicate to impressionable people - children and adults - that killing and hurting others can be fun and even morally defensible. The same can be said of movies and television shows that glorify violence, and other questionable human behavior.

• It is but I don't think it's measurably significant to most

Somebody with mental health issues may play a violent game and be vastly affected. Somebody who is young who plays violent games may be greatly affected. Everyone else? Probably not very much in the long term. The sensible thing is to ban violent games for children (already in place) and to ban criminals and mental patients from violent video games (banned in some cases already).

It's common sense also that too much of anything being bad for you in large doses. With the violent music, and films these days I doubt video games contribute much more damage than the content already available does to society. Just be sensible about it and play violent video games in only moderate amounts if you enjoy them.

• Your mumyour mum

Your mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mumyour mum

• Yes it is!

In my opinion,I believe that violent video games can harm you,because it can influence the person to do the wrong thing.For instance, how do you think killers started murdering? Some of them must have played games like call of duty and ended up doing what he was doing in the game:KILLING!

• Video game violence can be bad for certain people.

Video game violence can definitely be bad for certain people.Some people including children are more susceptible to influence from violent video games.They may think this is something cool and acceptable to do in their everyday life or that the practice seems glamorous and may attract friends or girls when actually it is a turnoff.

• Yes it is bad for you.

It is bad because it makes your mind go crooked and before yo know it you are killing people, robbing cars and kiddnapping people. Video Games Ruined My Life I used to play a lot. It ruined my grades during college. I graduated, but I was a video game addict and could not put it down especially when I was playing my MMORPG non-stop. I lived away from my parents who would usually get mad at me. I didn't have them to stop me. Addicted as I was, I kept playing. I finally got out of the habit after I got a job and had a son. I forced myself to stop at age 24, 2 years ago. It was a very hard habit to break. I wasted a lot of time on video games when I could have done more productive things for years. Thinking back, playing video games was a total waste of time, and I had wasted so much time on it. There's no benefit from playing video games. Do something more productive in real life. Now that I'm off it, I have not regretted stopping. I live a more productive life now. I feel bad for people older than me who are still playing and wasting their lives on them. I refuse to let my son play any video games, games on a cellphone, smartphone, tablet, or PC.

• No I do not think so.

No, I don't think video games are bad for you. This because I think that it shows you what to look out for, that most of things can happen to you as in GTA. Also it may release some hatred in you by killing people that aren't actually are real.

• Educate yourself people.

When you delve into research surrounding this debate, you find that it is a complete misnomer, and myth that the violence in video games has any negative effect on your health. In fact, what studies does tell you is that violent people enjoy violent video games, not violent video games causing violent people.

• Its a game not true life.

Violence comes from ones mind. Its the discussion to commit to violence that plagues ones mind. A game is just a game to challenges ones mind. Some games give the gamer a puzzle that stumps the gamer. Other games gives gamers a pure since of violent means but in all respect, a video game is not the cause of anything.

• Use common sense

If you were to play a video game, would it affect you or your life? You are mostly playing a video game to do things you like. For example, if you play a puzzle game, you probably liked puzzles in the first place, or why would you be play that game? Same goes for shooters. If you like shooters, you probably liked shooting in the first place. If that is not the case, you probably wouldn't like the game and go on with your life.

• Your mumyour mum

• No. You don't murder because you played GTA

If video games lead to violence, where are all the killers? If this statement was true then there would be at least 20 million murders on the launch day of GTA 5. People don't just run down the street and shoot RPGs and throw sticky grenades at planes in real life. Video games are stress releif and help people get rid of pent up aggression so they don't go kill people.

• I play Call of Duty. Does that make a killer?

No it does not. Violence is part of today's society and shifting the reasons to video games is a poor excuse for bad parenting. What about thrillers? They total don't inspire me to go on mass killing sprees. So why should video games cause me to kill. Use common sense and take responsibility for your actions.