• He seems to be.

I used to think Vin Diesel was a really horrible human being but he has kind of grown on me. The man has suffered loss and he does a lot of things to make the world a happier place. You may not enjoy his acting but the guy has a certain chemistry that makes you like him.

• Yes, Vin Diesel is a nice guy

Yes, Vin Diesel is a nice guy. There is no reason to believe that Vin Disel is not a nice guy. He is a great actor. Furthermore, his cast mates normally do not have anything bad to say about him. No matter what character he plays, there is no reason to believe that he s not a nice guy.

• Yes, I believe that Vin Diesel is a nice guy.

Yes, I believe that Vin Diesel is a nice guy because Diesel hasn't been involved in any altercations in the real world that would warrant questions about whether he is a bad person. I think that people think that Vin Diesel is not a nice person because Diesel plays the tough, macho role in most of the films he acts in.

• Vin Diesel, through his humanitarian actions and public persona, has proved to be a nice guy.

Vin Diesel's focus on privacy for his family, his excellent fathering skills, and his willingness to take on a variety of roles, both family friendly and adult, have proved him to be a good guy. In the public eye, he always is good-natured when it comes to taking a ribbing, and he works for a number of charitable organizations