• It seems so!

I know more and more young people who are preferring vinyl, including the sound of vinyl, to any other type of music. I don't know what it has to do with, really, since the sound quality is inferior. Perhaps it's the novelty of owning something vintage, but I'm not sure. I thought it was a phase that wouldn't last, but instead it seems to be growing stronger.

• No, it is not.

I do not believe vinyl is making a comeback. People enjoy remembering the old days when everyone used records or record players, but that does not mean it is making a comeback. The CD's that we use today are much better and more compact. They fit everywhere and are easy to carry.

• No, vinyl is not making a comeback.

When I hear vinyl, I think of records and record players. Or vinyl seats. If you are talking about records, we have CD's and they are so much better. They don't scratch as easy and they dont get so dusty. If you are talking about furniture, vinyl sticks to your legs and it so sweaty and uncomfortable.

• No, vinyl is not making a comeback.

No, I do not think that vinyl is making a comeback and instead is only used by a few people as a minority in today's society and not by the majority. I think that vinyl has had its place in history, and that people today think that vinyl should remain history.