• Yes i believe violence in certain cases is the only option.

Most people want you to think that the world is all unicorns and meadows and that nobody is out there to hurt them and that when someone disagrees with you, they will just talk it out. Unfortunately, the world is not a utopia and some assholes only understand brutal violence....And some cases, deadly violence. Besides, the use of violence is not what sets a man apart from others. It is the length that he is willing to go with it that does.

• Is violence okay?

It think that violence should be okay in some matters, not all matters, but if someone hurts me minot gunna sit back and let them hurt me, I'm gunna stand up for myself and the ones i love most, i only use violence when necessary and only for good reasons

• Some people fucking deserve it

If you ever see someone raping a child, I hope you will cause them the worst pain they have ever experienced. I would. If someone is doing something really fucking evil knowingly (or depending on circumstances unknowingly), be fucking violent. Those fuckheads that burn the forest in Indonesia should be forcefully stopped. Nazis deserve pain. Fuck nazis

• Its real good

Violence if good if you are getting paid or u are mad. That is why i like it so much. You should try it some time it is amazing. It really is fun and some times very scary but thats why i like it. So yeah have a nice day

• Aint nobody got time fo dat

I got so much more better dings to do than beat some bodys ass. If i get caught i cant go back to jail i wont go back to the slamma so if you got a prolem wit me we can fucking talk it out. Hit me upon instagram @stanleysteemer

• I know violence is acceptable

When someone trying to beat you,You have a right to fight back . Violence is literally everywhere and is reality.Violent is caused by people,media does not affect people behavior.Real world people are as dangerous as those viewed.This is what mainly causes violence especially if the matter was got to do.

• I know violence is acceptable

• I love violence!!!!

It's great!!!! Just like Trump !!! Trump, trump, we want trump, trump , trump, we want , trump, trump is the best, trup, trmp ,trump, he is great, he is the best, we can learn from him, he will marry me, he will fuck u all, ALL OF YOU !!!

• Tujhduhj fd ht th

Because. Violence.

Regregdsnfbvdsb f hds fgrdj fhdf bfghfb vhchnv dfh ghfb vhfhv fnvbncb vnvbnvbnvbnvbnvn vn vn fvn vn nv vn vn vnv nv nv nv nv nv vnvn n vnv nv n vn vndbsjg dfg b gj rd gungfjgbnxcv bvcbvbvm b mfd bjdfnbncxvmn bb ndfb vncxbreotu iu fdgjfdhmngb aewthgu fjg jfg

• Tujhduhj fd ht th

Because. Violence.

• There are other ways to solve issues

Yes, violence is a quick and easy solution to the most basic of problems, but this solution just brushes the entire problem under the rug. Many of the world's largest problems today would still be major issues if violence had been used because what violence addresses. Your hate for the opposition. Not using violence helps these problems come to peace more quickly, and less innocent people will lose their lives over a conflict that could be solved otherwise

• I say never

I dont approve of violence, and most of the people that said yes to to the question, you wouldnt need self defense or protection if violence was stopped. I realise this might seem unrealistic to some. But think if everyone stopped being violent, there would be no need of self dense or protection

• What if violence was our world. (which it ish )

Did you ever notice that VIOLENCE is like the black plague . One little aggressive move, triggers a lust for pain , you could've peacefully resolved it, having more progress, but no, hurting others and yourself was better !? There is always a better solution if you look hard enough .

• Fgds gff gf g

Fgfdgf c gf gfdg fdg cdsafd bmnbds df hfaj hjdfshf ahh ajgfh dfj fhjdshfhs f hhfgfuhfgugfhjghjf fd hfjjf hfhddh fdrr fbbvv vfyvyvv y y vy y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y y yvbjc nvdiyrenm eruerw riur 8rhu frgvrfvfdv

• I say never

No it is not okay to use violence as it can end up bad for someone and not only you but for the other person, plus it also is not okay as innocent people get hurt when the people who they aim for dont get anything done to them so no it is no okay to use violence

• Never acceptable but some times necessary.

To accept, in this case, is to consent that the sole action is valid or correct. To suggest that violence is acceptable is to assume it is the only option. I disagree with this. However, there may be instances where time does not allow for consideration. As we are fallible, we will make decisions based on the best information available. This does not imply acceptablity but necessity. As the adage goes "In for a penny, in for a pound." If you accept violence once, why not again. This may be "slippery slope" but I'd rather never accept and view on a case basis for punishment than give carte blanche.

• Never I Say

Violence is never acceptable thus their several laws against apart from war however in that case peaceful protests can be acheieved. Non-Violence is the answer to everything. Why are MLK, Gandhi etc. are famous for? For fighting a war without any casulayies and that is what the world needs peace and the last thing uncalled for injuries or deaths