• It goes without saying.

Wall Street is the incarnation of republican values. Gross and excessive profits, racial and gender-based discrimination, social conformity... All elements of the capitalist culture that defines what the republican party is all about. Anyhow, the numbers show that finance is a field utterly dominated by republicans. So yes, I do believe Wall Street and republicans go hand in hand. Thought everyone knew this stuff by now.

• Yes, it endorses capitalism over compassion

Although Wall Street may not directly and openly support one political belief over another, I believe that the generally-held Republican values are rewarded by Wall Street. The financial bottom line is given priority over the rights and wellbeing of people, which I feel puts an emphasis on Republican values over Democratic ones.

• Yes, Wall Street is Biased Towards Republicans

Wall Street and places like it are biased towards those who identify as Republican. The main reason is that the individuals who are in charge are mostly Republican and therefore would like to surround themselves with like minded people. Also, when it comes to issues like taxes, Republicans usually have similar beliefs as the richer individuals of Wall Street.

• No, I don't think Wall Street is biased.

No, I don't think Wall Street is biased towards Republicans. I don't think Wall Street is biased towards anyone since their main job is making money. I don't think Wall Street is biased towards Republicans as long as Republicans have money and are using it through them and Wall Street is making a profit off it.

• Wall Street is biased toward profits.

Wall Street is blind to political parties. There are instances where Wall Street companies may benefit from bills introduced by republicans. There are instances where Wall Street companies may benefit from bills introduced by democrats. In order for Wall Street and financial markets to operate effectively it is necessary for participants to compete in an effort to maximize the amount of money gained.