Is war between North Korea and South Korea imminent?

• Yes, it is

The North Koreans have for many years been very provocative toward their neighbors to the South. It is only in more recent times that they are really going nuts and are trying to spark a huge conflict. I think that war between the two countries is indeed inevitable in the near future.

• I wouldn't say imminent, but in less than 5 years

North Korea is constantly pushing the boundries when it comes to nukes and American influence in South Korea. They are known for being extremely irrational and short sighted. They might start a war for attention, or because they believe they can bring the south back. Plus with all the foreign involvement in North Korea that is doing nothing but piss them off, I say before the end of Obama's term, we'll have a second Korean war

• The leader seems to be eager to prove that he is capable of war.

Yes, I believe that the war between North Korea and South Korea is imminent. Many people are under the belief that North Korea just likes to threaten countries, but not act on it, but they are forgetting that Kim Jong Il was the ruler during that time, and now, under Kim Jong Un, there is a very real possibility that he will go to war very soon with South Korea, mainly because he has threatened as such, and he seems to be eager to prove that he is capable of war.

• Yes, the war is imminent.

North Korea may not be properly prepared, but they demand power. They want control. Now, will they win? Highly doubtful. They do not have the proper weapons or training. They failed before and they will fail again. The U.S. will back up South Korea, and North Korea will fall. They should rethink this.

• No, a War Between North and South Korea is not Imminent.

It is the North that wants the fight but it is also the North that is not prepared in any way for war against a better trained and better equipped military that has the backing of US forces. The economy of the North also can not sustain a war. The country and government cannot even feed its soldiers due to food shortages.

• No, i wish no

There will be no war between them, because if you see the Korean news, they tell us about the N. Korea. In the news, they said that most of the weapons are just fake. It's for scare us. They're just crazy bit I think. I don't want any wars between them.