• Yes, it is

Conflict exists because there is someone to fight, whether that be in gang or drug wars, or on a larger scale with politics and war between nations, there will be something someone want, or some slight one country caused another in order to start a war, which may spark more.

• Yeet yeet yeet

6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6 6

• Yeet yeet yeet

• Yeet yeet yeet

• Yes, No Matter What.

To answering the question, "Is war inevitable? Are there alternate ways?" My firm belief, after years of studying military history and theory, is maybe. "War is the continuation of politics by other means," stated by the Prussian general and military theorist Carl von Clausewitz. War can go out in two ways: combat or non-combat. Looking to Clausewitz, as long as there's politicians, there will always be war, it's just a matter of which is best to pursuit. Must go with a half-century long political/economic debate, like the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union, where at least there would be a whole lot less bloodshed. Or must we go towards combat.

Me, hoping to an army officer very soon (maybe even being a general one day, I might add) I would choose the latter because I don't care for political bickering and talking which hardly goes nowhere. But, I would definitely not want a long bloody war. General Norman Schwarzkopf, a man of great honor and integrity, once said "Any General who's worth his salt cares very much for his troops. Any General who's worth his salt knows that war is not a Nintendo game, war is not something that's fought by robots. He knows that war is fought by soldiers, by people. That liberty is bought by the blood of soldiers, and the sacrifices of these people."

So, yes, I think, no matter what, is inevitable. We finish one war, and then go on to the next until we finally fight so hard we blow up the world, hopefully in a thousand years after I'm dead. It's just a matter of what road you're going down. If I was a general commanding thousands of troops in the field, I am not going to make the mistake of letting it drag on for a decade, costing millions of lives. What I would do is just go in, get it down quickly with as less amount of casualties as possible, win, and go home. The problem with that is that we choose elect politicians who can't make good decisions. That's why I don't care much for democracy, to be honest, as it might sound un-American, because most of the time, we choose the wrong people. Things in the military, in MY opinion, to people who would go out of their way to argue like that politician, makes a bit more sense.

• Yes, no matter what.

• Yes it is

J j j j j j j j j jj j j j j j j j jj j jj j j jj vv v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v v

• Yes it is

• Yes it is

• Yes it is

• Sd dd dd

No no nonnononn n n n n n n n nn n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n n o oo o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o o ooooo o o oo o oo o o

• Wars are the irrational and unrealistic solution

Wars are often the result of land, cultural, religious, or governmental disputes in which people feel it is most effective to resolve the issue by being violent towards one another. These actions are very much avoidable if people recognize their differences and learn to coexist rather than magnify the issue by becoming violent and taking lives. This is an irrational solution to such disputes that results in casualties and loss of life rather than learning to accept each other and communicate our thoughts in a more humane way.

• War Is a Decision

War is a decision to make to conquer land. Since it is a choice for countries to make, there should be no rules regulating what is a right or wrong thing to do in a war. Therefore, in a war there should be no rules because it is a choice.

• War Is A Decision

War is not inevitable, it is a decision. When governments or groups push moral boundaries and suffocate people's rights and freedoms, war can become an answer to right the wrongs committed, however that does not make ear inevitable. The alternative to war is better communication and the ability to understand human rights.