• Yes, I think it is

I think the watch dogs hate is quite undeserved because
    1. The graphics though downgraded was still quite good, great actually
    2. The gameplay was superb. Yes, its not a game about mindless criminal rampaging but it was mostly based on stealth. As a stealth fan I love the gameplay. I think people should judge games by their gameplay
    3. The story was so-so. Aiden(though I liked him) was mostly unlikable to the public because he was "too serious"
    4. Side missions, digital trips had so much variety and fun. Side missions had multiple way to complete them and not a single linear "all gun blazing" way. I started the game 2nd time round just to finish the missions having different approach

• I love watch_dogs!!

Watch dogs is just the best game that i've ever played saying that game is ''worst'' cuz aiden takes too srsly, fack all the haters, The Story was Darker and the Ending was Pretty Drama than WD2. WD2 Story Was just pretty dissapointing and i quit first 2 hours, WATCH_DOGS RULZ

• I love watch_dogs!!