• Yes, and it can even be proven!

By considering that you can read a book inside a video, by having the video display the book to you, you can prove that videos are better than books.
    Imagine there is a set that has every feature books have. Then there is a set that has every feature videos have.
    By considering what was stated at the beginning, one can conclude that the set of video characteristics must be bigger than the set of the characteristics of books, thus, videos have to be able to be better.

• Movies are better than books

There are many reasons why movies are better than books. I will only be talking about three reasons in this essay. The first reason is that it’s easier to understand in the movie then he book. The second reason is that movies are better for learning. Many people are visual learners, meaning they need to see things to learn. The third reason is that movies are better appealing. They don’t take so much time as the book. There are many more reasons.

• Watching is better than reading.

If you are reading and u lose concentration for a second you forget everything while if you are watching a movie you can Paise it for 15 minutes and come back remembering every single detail. Also in reading you need to visualize and I don't think I do it right I can't remember what were the characteristics of the person in the begging of the book if I easily lose concentration. Brooks are just a boring amount of words that will confuse my brain to death. Watching is much easier because all the information is already there the 2 pages just to discribe the place can be seen in seconds. You can remember the details easier while watching cuz the image is there it your brain while words won't help you remember how the characteristics looked like :P

• Videos are better than books.

If people don't have enough time to read the book, the video can give a quick summary of it. Also, people pay more attention to videos than actually reading the book. For example, http://www.telegraph.co.uk/ said that "Middle-class parents should not be afraid of letting their children play computer games because the experience is more creative than reading...'' This is why watching videos are better than books.

• Watching movies is better

Watching movie can influence people's perception to the world. For example if there was a movie about nationalism , i believe that people who watch that will blove their country . And also watching movie can actually see the real when reading book is much more difficult , because we have to interpret it , and so forth

• Books are better all around.

Yes, movies may give you a different perspective all around, but books can leave so much up to your mind. Nothing is the same. If I wrote;
    She swiftly crawled up the ladder, making no noises, trying to escape her own fear.
    That leaves soooo much to your mind. What is she afraid of? Where is the ladder?
    Theres so much more in books than in movies, and I think that books are a better pastime.

• Videos are better than books.