• Yes it is helpful

Yes news channels are helpful. As they help us get the information about what is going on in the world or the specific area where u are living news channels also help us in the politics, sports ,etc
    We all live in a civilised society that we can think what is good and what is bad for us

• Depends on the channel

News can be useful if you know the right station to watch, channels like MSNBC, Fox News, and CNN are not useful to be getting yours news from because of all the bias and commentators having to share their opinions on issues (news would be better if it were just facts, but that's another issue). Being an American I actually find foreign news to be much better. BBC for me is the most useful news source because I hear about things all over the world and even my own country that I would never hear on the mainstream stations.

• Yes there is use of watching news channels

Yes,we people as a citizen of our country should know what presently is going on around our surroundings,to know such things we have to watch news channels and even the news channels create an awareness by telecasting some programs so by this we can say that news channels are useful.

• Yes it is helpful

• In this day in age, no

Almost every news channel now and days, is ran by a form of government, this allows for nonsensical bias, twisting of words, lies. Did you know that multiple news outlets have been bribed by the us government to feed lies set up by them? No, well go look into it.