• Television is harmful

Watching tv gives children poor vision and they are addictive.Televisions are also very costly bu all we can do is become couch potatoes and sit in front of the tv for hours dong nothing meaningful,. Even if adults are not addicted , research has shown children watch about 3 hours a day

• Television is harmful

• It is harmful to your life

I have three reasons why I think this.
    1. A number of studies show that the more you watch tv the more it reduces your lifespan. It has been estimated that once you’re over 25, every hour of watching tv reduces your life by 22 minutes.
    2. For most people watching tv is sitting on the couch for long periods of time. Inactivity for long time will be a higher risk of getting heart disease, type 2 diabetes, some types of cancer and premature death.
    3. A lot of people are always glued to the tv, making it hard for them to sleep. People sometime are so glued to the tv that they take a mobile device into their room and watch tv there.
    So instead of watching tv, go outside and play for a while or just read a book.

• It is harmful to your life

I have three reasons why I think this.

• It defers from person to person

According to me depends on how or what u grasp from what ur watching. I watch tv but that hasn't effected me much, but only made me better person in terms of knowledge and a boost of confidence in my own self , well but there are people who are inspired by the tv they go on watching tv and become couch potatoes. So if u are in your limits and u know ur limits then there is no harm in tv.

• Yes, I believe it can be.

I believe that watching t.v. for too long can lead to several problems. One of the issues is that the more you are sitting, the less you are physically moving around which leads to health problems over the length of the life. Further, watching violence on t.v. may desensitize us and make us less like to feel empathy when a person is hurt.

• TV is the devil lol jk

TV is nonsense but watch it if you like. My argument will be about facts about TV. You ever watch a movie that inspired you to do what you just seen... Think about it. We live in an every odd world where people think there only source of news is on TV with bias opinions and mostly one sided stories. We let our kids watch cartoons that if we would actual set down and watched it with them, you'll realize there's a lot of hidden and sexual things going on in most of them. We fail to educate ourselves about subliminal messages (rather you see it as true or not, is not the point) and it's effects on the mind. We live in a world where personal opinions are formed by Tell-a-vision and think it's our own opinions. We fail to see how most if not all movies are telling the same story over and over again. We even look at TV as entertainment or inner-contain-ment even though it's actually education. So is watching TV harmful? Well it's better to know the waters your going into then to just go in it.

Posted by: knu
  • One word- yes

Dont have a support. Ive heard alot of old people say it, and it sounds true. Ive also heard experts talk about how it can damage your brain. I dont think people are meant to sit in front of tv for long periods of time. The same can be said about mobile phones, and computers

• . . .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . ..

• It defers from person to person

• It is a window to the world.

Only harm that we can get from watching TV is a stress for eyes, when watch it too much, no more. Everything that on TV has a purpose: teach us something, modulating some difficult situations of some heroe's life, develop our sense of humour, giving current information of the world, developing imagination. Even the most stupid TV-shows and advertisment teach us to be critic and to think what to watch and what not.

• It is a window to the world.

• Depends on the Individual

T.V is only a source of entertainment just like video games, the Internet, and phones. All of the previous devices stated can be harmful depending on whether or not the person abuses it by excessively operating one. So i believe it is not the inanimate object that is harmful but the individual who lacks the self-discipline to use them correctly.