• Water is wet

I've decided that water is wet because I am a hipster and I don't want to be apart of the 61%. I do enjoy being apart of the minority because it makes me feel more individual, that last bit about individualism was just so I could get the word count up and post it.

• Hi im emma

Ofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is wetofc its wet water is

• Hi im emma

• Hi im emma

• Hi im emma

• Hi im emma

• Hi im emma

• Hi im emma

• It's Obvious: Water is Wet

Just imagine a can of yellow paint, the paint will turn whatever it comes into contact with yellow. Now imagine the yellow paint being water, like the yellow paint the water will turn whatever it comes in contact with wet. Since the yellow paint is yellow it is only logical that the water is wet. And to all the people pointing out the argument that if you fully submerge yourself in water you don't feel wet, just because you don't feel wet doesn't mean you aren't.

P.S. Copied from dictionary:
    noun: wet
    1.Liquid that makes something damp.

• Water is wet.

To answer the question if water is wet, just imagine wetness would be a color, In those terms water is wet, red like red paint is red. What comes in contact with water becomes wet, just like contact with red paint makes stuff become red. So how could you say water would not be red itself.

• Supporting Headline: No

Supporting Argument: This is a very convincing argument that I have put in place for all y'all today here we go boys in the red corner, we have Connor McGreg- no, wait we actually have no and in the green corner we have yes. I say now, don't you know?

• Water isn't wet as it just simply CANNOT BE

Wet only is an adjective to describe the relation of the period of coexistence of one object having two states of mater occupy it. If a human being is dry that means that person is not underwater. If a human being is dry but then is sprayed by a water hose then the human is now wet. Wet can be achieved with ANY liquid not just water and that is because water isn't wet just like fire isn't the only thing that can burn you. You can be burned by sunlight, acid or other chemicals, or hot objects. You can be wet with oil, soda, mercury, etc. A fish is "UNDERWATER" not wet.

• Wet is simply the state of having a residual liquid on a non liquid object or being.

Think of it as
    A) Dry
    B) Wet
    C) Being underwater
    Just because you are underwater doesn't make you wet it just means you are underwater, the moment a person (whom is in a normal state of being dry because that's obviously the NORMAL condition of a REAL HUMAN BEING) comes out of water but still has water droplets on them that means they aren't DRY but they are WET. Wet is just the state of a solid being touched by a liquid but not submerged in a liquid as that is being "UNDERWATER" (Assuming that the liquid in question is water). Being wet can mean you have been into contact with ANY liquid not just water, so to say I am wet doesn't mean I came into contact with water. Just like to say I burned my face doesn't mean I put fire directly on my face; you can burn your face from sunlight, lava(like Anikan Skywalker), or even from a chemical burn. Just like splashing juice on yourself can make you wet, water isn't wet. Water is water.

• No not whatever the water come in contact is wet

When a fish surrounded by water, it is not considered wet until you take it out and expose it to air. When you jump into a pool, you are not wet until you come above the surface and come in contact with air. Therefore water is not wet. Whatever water come in contact with something that is primarily exposed to air, which was considered dry, is now wet. Also, the liquid itself is not wet. An object that was exposed to air which later come in contact with a small amount of water, now this object is considered wet, not water.

• What is wet

Something needs to be observed to even be something anything in the first place and even then, that's relative to the senses of the observer.

To humans, we observe the congregation of H2O atoms that form water. How it feels against our skin cells provides us with a certain sensation that we classify as "Wet".

But being "wet" can have many different meanings depending on someone's understanding of wet.

Where I am going with this? Nowhere because I'm wet.

• Water is not wet

Saying that water is wet because yellow paint is yellow is to not take into consideration that it does not have to be yellow. In the term "Yellow paint," yellow is the adjective, while paint is a noun. The paint doesn't HAVE to be yellow, if it is no longer yellow, or blue instead, its still paint. Yellow is,an indefinite adjective, meaning something doesn't have to be yellow, it can be changed. So just how if you take the yellow out of yellow paint, its still paint, water does not have to be wet, and it isn't.

• Water is not wet.

Water isn't wet. Wetness is a description of our experience of water; what happens to us when we come into contact with water in such a way that it impinges on our state of being. We, or our possessions, 'get wet'. And the fact that we THINK water is wet is because we touch it, therefore it isn't wet in till we touch it, technically.

• Water is not wet.

• What is wet?

Wetness is a term used for when water or some other kind of liquid is on top of or covering something else. If we are to say water is wet we'd just be saying that water is on water which its not because if you take water + water its still water just more than one atom of it. There is no real argument for if its wet or not but logically thinking it cannot be wet. The fact of the matter is that this is a question that can never truly be answered. But me and 70% of others on this site believe that water is not wet in the slightest.

• Water is not wet

The definition of wet is a object that is saturated in water. Therefore water, being a liquid itself, is not wet. If a towel is soaked in water the towel is wet but the water is the creator of the wetness. So no water is not at all wet. -ben