• Water is not wet

The definition of wet is a object that is saturated in water. Therefore water, being a liquid itself, is not wet. If a towel is soaked in water the towel is wet but the water is the creator of the wetness. So no water is not at all wet. -ben

• Yes it is

Yes water is definitely wet and even though you only notice its wet when you touch it that doesn't mean that water somehow changed state when you touched it for water to only be wet when you touch it it would've had to go through some sort of chemical change

• Water is Wet

I am almost fairly certain people who argue against this obvious question a.) are just looking for attention b.) have no clue what water is or the definition of wet is or c.) want to argue for no apparent reason. I know using an ad hominem argument is not valid, but I wanted to get my point across. If you actually understand and know the definition of wet, you will know, water is wet.

• Seriously infinitely simple

Everything in thought can become infinitely complex, the more complexity we put into it. Until eventually it comes back around and is once again infinitely simple. Water is water. Wet is wet. Wet is water. And, yes, water is wet. Stop thinking about it before your head explodes... Seriously infinitely simple

• Seriously infinitely simple

• Seriously infinitely simple

• Seriously infinitely simple

• Seriously infinitely simple

• Water is wet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It just is because it is and because it is and you know it just is..... Hi water is wet.Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssssssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasssasasass tri tri tri tri WATERSS1111111111 WATER IS WET WATER IS WET WATER IS WET WATER IS WET WATER IS WET WARTER IS WET WATER IS WET AND THAT IS JUST CAUSE IT IS

• Its oxygen and hydrogen which is air

T t g gh g h h hy h g g h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h. H yg g. G gg g g g. Ggg g g g. Gg g gg g g g g. Gg. G g bg

• What is wet?

Wetness is a term used for when water or some other kind of liquid is on top of or covering something else. If we are to say water is wet we'd just be saying that water is on water which its not because if you take water + water its still water just more than one atom of it. There is no real argument for if its wet or not but logically thinking it cannot be wet. The fact of the matter is that this is a question that can never truly be answered. But me and 70% of others on this site believe that water is not wet in the slightest.

• Water is not wet

• Fuck you losers in the asshole

Yall need to fucking chill out like seriously water isnt wet we percieve wetness and youre fucking seriously dumb and need to kill yourself if you believe that water is wet just fucking end it already nobody wants you in this life its pointless for you to stay here so if you disagree go ahead and die

• Water is not wet

I respectfully disagree with Water is wet I think water isn't wet this is why. Water gets objects wet. Liquids (in this situation water) create the wetness but it it's self is not wet. If i where to punch a person and cause them pain I would create the pain. If a towel is soaked in water the towel is wet but the water is the creator of the wetness.

• Water is not wet!

Water is not wet because for something to become wet, it needs to come in contact with water. Water is a liquid, but the act of being wet occurs when something comes in contact with a liquid. Therefore, water is not wet because for something to become wet it has to be in contact with water.

• Whatever the water is in contact with is wet.

Whatever the water is in contact with is wet. Water in itself is not wet, just liquid. We use the word wet to describe residual water left on ourselves / objects after contact with water. You are not wet while submerged in water, only once you emerge are you then wet.

• Water isnt wet

Saying water is wet is like saying money is rich. Wetness is merely the characteristic of the object that water is imposed on. Being rich is just the characteristic of the person with money (or poor, depending on the amount, but you get what im saying), but the money itself cannot be rich.

• Water isnt wet

• Water isnt wet

• Dickbutt and more

Just me and my ๐Ÿ’•daddy๐Ÿ’•, hanging out I got pretty hungry๐Ÿ† so I started to pout ๐Ÿ˜ž He asked if I was down โฌ‡for something yummy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ† and I asked what and he said he'd give me his ๐Ÿ’ฆcummies!๐Ÿ’ฆ Yeah! Yeah!๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ I drink them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I slurp them!๐Ÿ’ฆ I swallow them whole๐Ÿ’ฆ ๐Ÿ˜ It makes ๐Ÿ’˜daddy๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ˜Šhappy๐Ÿ˜Š so it's my only goal... ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ˜ซHarder daddy! Harder daddy! ๐Ÿ˜ซ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’• 1 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ, 2 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 3 cummy๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ, 4๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’ฆ I'm ๐Ÿ’˜daddy's๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘princess ๐Ÿ‘‘but I'm also a whore! ๐Ÿ’Ÿ He makes me feel squishy๐Ÿ’—!He makes me feel good๐Ÿ’œ! ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜He makes me feel everything a little should!~ ๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’˜ ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ’˜Wa-What!๐Ÿ’˜๐Ÿ’ฆ๐Ÿ‘‘