• Yes welfare is too easy to get.

Welfare is being used improperly and has been from Jump St. The screening process should include a UA for all adult members of the household. Single parents should also provide documentation from the family courts showing the custodial parent is pursuing every possible avenue for child support. These simple task could help eliminate those abiding the sustenance as well as those not interested in helping themselves.

• Psychology in grade school

I am a sycholologist and i am welafre!!111!!!!11!! Welafre is 2 ez to get and i need m0r3 of it plzzzzzzz!1!111111!111!1!!1! All of sykololololology needs to now that welfare is an ez get and that all welfares need to be hard!!!!111!!Lol i am the most welfare and uuu arent u wflare nskrub lord

• Welfare is an easy out

Many are stuck having to pay for citizens who are not even attempting to seek work and therefore laziness is encouraged in a country that was built of hard work, sweat and tears. Many receive the aid that they need and then many receive the aid that they WANT. It is not a matter of we need it, it's a matter of how it is being abused.

• It's about creating a government centric society

Nearly 50 million Americans on Food Stamps, double the number just ten years ago. The majority of recipients have been on the program for more than 5 years. Dependencies are being created, intentionally in my opinion, that will keep those politicians who are doling out the goodies in power. The welfare programs of the last 50 years have been an utter failure, but there has been virtually no interest in fixing the self-inflicted problems; the destruction of the family unit, the sense of entitlement, and the dependency. It's all bad juju.

• I am unable to get Welfare!

I am unemployed, and I am trying to go back to school. I receive Financial assistance. My cost for college uses my Financial aid. I need loans to support myself. I applied for welfare (SNAP) benefits, and I was denied. I have been denied so many times. When I apply, I avoid responding to their scheduled appointment. I have zero income, and I get zero welfare. There reasoning is that I am unqualified to receive any benefits. I quit my job to get a better job by going back to college. I have zero money saved. If I was without my mother or father, then I would be homeless. Honest, hardworking people need welfare, and welfare is unavailable. Financial aid will only last several more years, and I can only hope a better job opens up. Because welfare is made unavailable, I can only survive if I get a better paying job. I was unable to afford food and rent, and welfare is unavailable to me.

• It is too easy to get

Yes, I think that welfare is too easy to get and there needs to be more oversight how to get welfare. Too many people seem to be abusing the system for getting welfare, which causes hard working Americans paying taxes some burdens and welfare recipients should be tested first before getting checks.