• Not a Secret

My sister worked for Wells Fargo for over 18 years and she quit about 8 years ago because the top executive were hounding her to meet certain quotas and forcing her to have her tells meet those quotas. The managers are not afraid to speak up but they do not want to lose their jobs. They have children or mouths to feed, she finally quit because she stood by her values and was not going to do anything unethical which the top executives knew about. She almost lost her home and used her 401k until she found another job. And NO, the managers are not cowards, again next she quit because they force you to meet quotas no matter at whose expense!!

• Yes It Is

And don't you believe for one minute that those employees' managers didn't know what was going on. It would have been impossible for them not to know, and the same goes for the big execs. At a bank everything you do is monitored and measured; I should know, I work for an honest one. People who work for other institutions know things the WF has done that never made the papers. Furthermore, if you didn't read carefully you might have assumed that all the firings mentioned were a wave of response; not so, they happened over the span of the five years, not all at once. So yeah, they knew.

• Yes, Corrupt to the core. Augusta, go

I deposit my savings of single dollars, cashiers act friendly asking many questions then next thing I know I get Audited by the IRS. IRS fines me for a cashed CD FIVE YEARS back because I don't have proof of the transaction. Cost after all charges added for there services well over a $1000.00. Also involved in QBE INSURANCE Swap with USAA-FARGO

• Yes, Corrupt to the core. Augusta, go

• Number of Complaints, Account Disclosures

Misleading fees / account disclosure statements
    Number of complaints registered online
    Number of complaints registered with BBB (more than 5000)
    Pending litigation from 2013 regarding Mortgage Business
    An Article from FT.Com states that Wells Fargo spends more on Lobbying than any other Rival
    There is a website Dedicated only to listing Wells Fargo complaints; this site is not for complaints for other banks

• Yes. Wells Fargo has engaged in corruption.

Yes. Wells Fargo, along with other banks, regularly take part in corruption and greed. There are rumors that some banks have engaged in private and secret loans from the federal government, even after the very public bank bail out in 2008. It would not be advisable to trust Wells Fargo in my opinion.

• It is not corrupt.

Wells Fargo is not corrupt. While there may be some issue at Wells Fargo, they are not corrupt. There are many rules and regulations that prevent Wells Fargo or any other banks from being corrupt. Wells Fargo may be a terrible bank with some bad policies, but they are not corrupt.