• Yes, wife carrying is sexist.

Many consider wife carrying a sexist activity. Humans have evolved considerably since the days of cave men carrying women off to their caves. Therefore, women should be treated with more respect; not like something that a man owns and can carry around like a possession. In short, wife carrying is a sexist activity because it presents women as being weaker than their husbands.

• Yes, wife carrying is sexist

The act or sport of wife carrying is definitely a sexist activity, as it treats women like objects - specifically weights. I don't believe this is a good idea to further progress women's rights, and this sport should definitely be reconsidered. There are other objects that can be carried that would still be interesting to an audience.

• Wife carrying is not a problem

Wife carrying is a lighthearted competition that doesn't cause anyone any harm. It's not sexist to say that the average male is stronger physically than the average female, it's just a fact. The women and men involved in the game do so willingly. There's no reason for others to spoil their fun by coming up with manufactured outrage.

• No, I do not think that "wife carrying" is a sexist activity.

No, I do not think that "wife carrying" is a sexist activity because it is an undeniable fact that most men are physically stronger than women. The event is for laughs and I do not think that it is anyway sexist or demeaning for women to partake in this event with their spouses.