• Winter is obviously superior.

Imagine this, it's winter, you're cold, what do you do? You put on more clothes!
    Now imagine this, it's summer, 100 degrees outside, you're almost naked but you're still on fire, what do you do? Nothing you can do. You're going to melt and there's nothing you can do about it.

• Isis isis isis fucked your mom

Isis ju hyhhyhy hyhy hy hy yh yh yh yh hy yh yh yh yh yh yh y h hy yh tby xgyu7 dh7u h7u u7h u 7 7u u u7f u if8j f8ij fij jf8i i8f 8ijf 8ifj i8jfi8f i8 i8 ji fji fij 8 fuck your moms pussy

• Isis isis isis fucked your mom

• S as s

W w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w w. W. W w w

• J j j

F f f f f f f f f f f ff f f ff f f f f f f f f f f f ff f f ff ff f f f ff ff ff f f f f f f f f f f f f f ff

• Everything you can do in the summer, you can do in the winter

Any activity that can be done in the summer can be done during winter, indoors, with the proper equipment for negligeable costs.
    None of the activities that can be done specifically in snow during winter can be done in the summer (unless you have insane amounts of money and are stupid enough to want to produce your own snowbanks). STILL then...Good luck trying to sky indoors.

• Winter Vs summer

No allergies... Also you can go on ski, snow fights, miss work or school due to bad weather of snow. You can layer and different outfits to stay warm. My best as always you can drink as much of hot chocolates as you like. Also no sun burn. Your not sweating when you awake up from bed.

• Summer is the best!

War, war never changes, Summer is better because sweating is a whole lot nicer than shivering to death. In summer you can actually go outside, whereas in winter you must wear heavy jackets to even think of venturing out for an extended period of time. In summer, it is there deck time for a widely loved snack, ice cream. You don't eat ice cream in winter unless you want to die of cold. Chocolate ice cream is naturally superior to hot chocolate. Summer has no icy roads and fewer accidents for this reason. And let's not forget Christmas. It's a lovely time, but do you really want to go gift shopping? I thought not. Also, all the living things are out an healthy in summer, and while snow can look nice, I believe that a field of green grass and flowers is much more appealing.

• I can fuck bitches

Hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey ehy hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey hey youyr mother is good in bed hey hey hey hey

• No summer wins

If you want to go swimming then it has to be in summer. In winter you are stuck inside and can be all depressed and in the dark. In the summer you can tan and be in the sun. In winter there are a lot of car accidents too because of the icy roads.

• No, winter is not better then summer.

Many places around the world experience some extremely harsh conditions during the winter. This makes it very difficult to go outside and enjoy the day. This is why I believe that overall summer is much better then winter. In the summer you can do more activities then in the winter.

• Hat people get sick in the winter

Tons of people get sick and they mid out on things but in the summer time people can run around and play and they don't get sick from the cold. In the winter people have to put on so many clothing that it itches and you go back inside and take all the clothing off and when you get a knock at your door and it's your friends asking you if you want to come play outside and you have to put all the clothing back on. But in the summer you can jut put on our shoe and your out playin with your friends and having fun. Let say you have pets and it winter and you can't take them for a walk because it's to cold out there for them. But in the summer you can just get ready and take them on their walk. And that's why I like summer than winter.

• Because people can't adapted to the winter than the summer

I like summer because I adapted to it than other people and winter is cold and people can get sick. I like the summer because can play outside than bundle up in clothing and get ton of itches that you can't reach and that will bother you till you go inside and get all the clothing off and finally get it and then your friends asks you to come outside and play with them and you have to get all the clothing back on. But in the summer you can just grab your shoes and go out.

• Summer is the best

First you could get sick easily because of the cold , and summer has longer days and can be so warm you could sleep outside at night. Also many people are killed because of the icy roads that can cause crashes. Summer is definitely better.V v g h h h

• Summer is cool

Summer is when you have no school. People also go on vacations. People say winter is better because of sledding, but you can go ice blocking in the summer. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• Winter is not human friendly!

It's not so much whether one likes the cold or heat better, it's about what we, as humans, can tolerate. Despite triple-digit heat indexes, most people can still remain outdoors for countless hours and days (not to mention the summer nights are a no-brainer). Below-zero wind chills now? I don't think anyone could survive outdoors for days (or even hours) under those conditions. I always ask people if their car were suffering technical problems, would they rather drive it without a/c in the summer or with a broken heater in the winter? This is when most realize what they could tolerate more. I don't like either extreme, but I definitely would rather have it too hot than too cold! There's so much more to do outdoors in the heat than being stuck indoors when it's below zero out!

• Summer is better

Summer is better than winter because if you don't like the cold, you are most likely going to stay cooped up inside to stay warm. But in the summer you get the chance to be more active by doing stuff like swimming and going to the beach. Also in the summer you don't have school, I mean yeah you get off during the winter due to snow sometimes but you still have to make those days up, taking days away from your summer break. So yea, summer is the best

• Summer is better

• Spring is better than winter

Spring - more hours in the day, plants bloom, warmer, can play outdoor sports like soccer, and can do more things outside. Spring is my favorite season. Butterflys and many other animals come back out. Leaves come back. You get to wear short sleeves. No snow, just Sun and a little rain!