• Yes, everything does lately in the media.

Nemo was a big storm for some, but not all, and it should be broadcast and people should be warned and it should be reported on during and in its aftermath, but like so many things these days, it is given way too much hype in the media, as though it's the be all and end all of everyone's existence...for 24 hours.

• Yes, Nemo Has Too Much Hype

For people who live in New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut, anything that distracts attention away from the aftermath of Hurricane Sandy is a bad thing. There is still a lot of rebuilding to do. Nemo is just another storm, and it was relatively minor when compared to the hurricanes of the past few years.

Posted by: rpr
  • Kind of offensive

A lot of people lost power, worse yet many that got whacked by Sandy and still didn't have it had cold, immobile conditions dumped on them. This was not as devastating as Sandy by any means but it was still a big deal, elderly+cold+no electricity=bad and it kind of disgusts me that people disregard it.

• No

No I do not think Winter Storm Nemo is getting too much hype. I actually have not heard too much about it on the news, except in the first day it was happening. While it was a major storm with record snow falls, it was not nearly as catastrophic as storms such as Sandy.