• Yes, and I can't wait.

Yes, I believe that wireless electricity is definitely the wave of the future. History says that we tinkered with this in the 1800's. I think it will be necessary for us to pursue wireless electricity mainly because our cities grids and infrastructure are worn, out dated and far too expensive to renovate. I don't believe we have a choice.

• Yes this is possible

When it comes to the issue of wireless electricity and that of the future of how one gets their electricity this may be the case. The future will bring more effective means of getting or obtaining things this is just among the list of things. The wireless electricity could help with things.

• The distant future

Wireless electricity would be fantastic. We have to spend a large amount of money to spread and maintain our power infrastructure. If we were able to replace this infrastructure with a wireless electrical system it would help lower these maintenance costs and it would be easier to expand the power grid. Unfortunately, the technology for wireless electricity looks to be a long way off.

• I Really Doubt It

The Tesla Coil was created long ago and offers wireless electricity, but its extremely dangerous and breaks down a lot. I do not think wireless electricity is the wave of the future. I believe we need to maintain our grid lines and improve our current system, not dream impossible dreams.