• Wiretapping is gooodie

Wiretapping can save us because when the wiretap of the wiretap calls in the radio, superman can fly and save the us from the dragon that was trying to burn us in the water. If you remember 200 years when the legendary dragon attacked the village of Hopa Nopa and wiretapping saved us all and wiretapping is the savior of the human race.

• With a WARRANT

When there is a warrant that is obtained in line with what the Constitution says because they have real evidence on a person I'm all for it same as I would be for police investigating if the evidence was there and they could obtain a warrant.

BUT it is bad the way it is currently handled. We need to catch criminals but we need to respect the Constitution while we do it.

• Why does it matter

Your life is probably boring as hell so why would you even care? Like what are they going to do with your "weird" personal life? This would obviously bring more good than bad so yeah let them do it, I don't care if they hear, what's the worst thing that's gonna happen

• Yes to wiretapping

Many people think I am crazy for wanting this but they do not listen to everyone only suspected people. And to top it off we can stop so many terrorists this way. We won't have to worry about something like 9/11 happening again. Tragedy only makes us stronger so if they want to do wiretapping then let them. They have stopped terrorists already and drug dealers. What more could weask for? They are trying at least.

• BAD bad f

It didnt help us in the battle of chernobyl and it cant help us monitor chairs either. CHAIRS ARE THE ENEMY!!!!!!! Also i think we need to use this on the isis people in portland maine they are the real badies.The are planning to launch a snowmoblile attack on all of the us

• It's good m8

Wiretapping can be used for many things. If used the right way it can stop terrorist attacks and track criminals that are on the run. Wiretapping can stop drug dealers and there have been many drug deals that have been stopped. There have also been over 50 terrorist attacks stopped due to wiretapping in 2012 and 2013. Police have used warrantless wiretaps to seize over 300 million dollars in cash and drugs in 2014. Some people can argue that hackers could get into the NSA monitored wiretapping information but they can’t because A) The NSA firewall is hacker proof and B) The information gathered from wiretapping is stored in a separate place to where hackers would look, so they wouldn’t find it even if they did get in. Wiretapping is the only way to track phone conversations of criminals and it is very efficient. Wiretapping can be used for many things. If used the right way it can stop terrorist attacks and track criminals that are on the run. Wiretapping can stop drug dealers and there have been many drug deals that have been stopped. There have also been over 50 terrorist attacks stopped due to wiretapping in 2012 and 2013. The situations that are requiring wiretapping are too dangerous for police officers to go in themselves and a warrant takes too long. Warrantless wiretapping should be allowed for legal, political, and safety reasons. Also, warrantless wiretapping prevents politicians from lying to the public. If they have said something over the phone that they later contradict, then someone could confront them and get the correct answer. An example of this is when George W. Bush lied to the public about his family and friends, he stated “My friends support me in the presidency and so should you…” but when his phone conversations were wiretapped it revealed that his “friends” hated him for the type of person he was. These phone conversations are available to the general public on the internet. This secondary reason for wiretapping just gives the police yet another way to help keep our country in check. As our world evolves, we find new types of crime and violence daily. Luckily, we have a police force that will adapt to any situation, a military leading in both science and combat, our navy is ready for anything, with over four hundred and thirty ships. Our Air Force, as of 2012 was made up of 5,638 aircraft. In total, we have So, does our government care about our well being? I think I’ve already answered this question.

• Here's why wiretapping is good.

The NSA isn't listening in to everybody's conversation, that is impossible. If that were the case the governments would have to hire half of the world to listen to the other half.
    The NSA have stopped more attacks and terrorist attacks than we could ever know. They only listen to suspected criminal numbers.
    I don't know about you, but I would rather be safe than sorry.

• Wiretapping with a warrant

Wiretapping can be used for many things. If used the right way it can stop terrorist attacks and track criminals that are on the run. Wiretapping can stop drug dealers and there have been many drug deals that have been stopped. There have also been over 50 terrorist attacks stopped due to wiretapping. Wiretapping is a necessary evil.

• So because leafyishere is god and he said no because he has reptilian plans

Leafyishere said so and if u dont obey leafy u work for the bald humpty dumpty fousey.

Hey also to check these nice ass songs
    1. Glue 70 casin
    2. Moe shop u look so good
    3. My heart non copyright music
    and remeber to leave a like on this thx peace out

• I like tacos and chicken nuggets

Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow Black and Yellow

• Why does it matter

• BAD bad f

• I love chicken nuggets

I love chicken nuggets I love chicken nuggets I love chicken nuggets

• I love chicken nuggets

• Fgjmvjghnmgjvghvjvhvg vjghvgjhvghvj vjhvhgvgh

Dh dsjfb sd fjsd hj dshjf sdj jhds hf sdhf jsd fjsd g hf dsjf d fhd fjdsb fjs fj fj jds fjds fsd fjd shjfds j fhsd fdj fjds hjsd hjd hfsd jhfd hj fdsh fdh dsbj bd sj hjd hn jhs b jb j bhj hjsd hjsd jhfsd

• No one cares.

They've wiretapped so many people that no matter how weird your life is, they've heard it before. Kind of like the doctor; whatever you can show him, he's seen it. You're not the single most individual person out there and if you're being tapped and you're innocent, you'll be fine.

• Its awful g

You can be talking about some personal stuff that's most likely embarrassing and they over here listening like really ?????? Why you do me like this homie like out of all the people you pick me ? I got a weird life i dont want anyone to know about it .

• Bad, very bad

Allowing the government unrestricted access to e-mail servers, social networking sites, and peer-to-peer communication systems threatens the privacy of the American people and violates the Fourth Amendment. In addition, reworking software to allow the government to intercept private communications could make that software vulnerable to computer hackers and cyber criminals.

Http://icof.Infobaselearning.Com/articles/military-and-defense/wiretapping-the-internet.Aspx?Sr=1&articleID=2473