• World hunger should be decreased

People who are saying no must check themselves before speaking against this. World hunger is a major issue that is stopping developing and developed countries from progressing further. Nations which have tackled this problem should help others in doing so. As the population increases, hunger is becoming a tenser issue. Plus the caste rules of some countries denies few people the right to access to proper food. But till when! It is right that the world has enough food to feed 10 billion people but if this is not happening then what is the point? I as an individual suggest that world hunger should be completely put an end to by using the power of raising voices.

• Hunger is a problem

Hunger is a pushing argument and should not be joked with nobody should have to slowly starve and it is becoming the second worst problem in the world. Everybody should help with hunger and give to the people who need food. The 22% that say no should be ashamed. I state my case

• World hunger must end.

We need to end world hunger because there are to many people in the world that cannot eat much everyday. We need to stop wasting food so that everyone can eat. If we feel we cannot eat a lot one day, don't make a lot of something because if we make to much, we have a good chance of wasting it.

• World hunger must end.

• Nothing bad is going on

We just have to ration the food that we consume.
    There is enough for everyone but us Americas eat way too much then we are supposed to. This is the only country that has obesity . . . . .

I we don't waste so much and eat everything that's on our plate we can do it.

• Resources Spread Thin

I do believe world hunger is a growing problem today. It is obvious that resources are spread thin and many people in the world are not able to obtain the nutrition they need and deserve. While some people may attribute this to other countries, I think Americans need to also think of their low-waged peers, who have yet to receive a raise and are affected by every little change. Especially the recent pull back in the food stamp program.

• Hunger in general has always been a problem

Yes, I think that world hunger is a growing problem; it has been growing since the beginning of time. There will never be enough food for everyone because those that have a lot are not will to give any up. The more food available, the more those that have want. When we become a more unselfish species hunger will not be such a big problem.

• Yes, I believe world hunger is a a growing problem in the world today.

I believe that world hunger is an issue that needs to be focused upon by nations capable of helping out, there needs to be clear and concise organization and how any aid is actually being used, I believe with good oversight and a enough willpower then the world can gradually solve world hunger.

• Yes, world hunger is a problem today.

I think as the population continues to grow, so will the issue of world hunger. I think that it is a bigger problem today than it was years ago. That is why it is important for nations to figure out a way to solve this problem in order to help those affected.

• How are you

Both sides have good reasons but i have to make it fair so i say that hunger is not a pushing problem mainly because there is enough food for almost 10 billion people let alone 7. I support the side i am on obviously though. All we need to do.

• Nothing bad is going on

• No bad ways

Today it is widely known by many that the world has enough food to feed every single person on this earth no matter in the world where they are at. People are going hunger manly because of the options that States (countries) across the world do with their policies for their people.