• Year Round school is good

I am a 9th grader and I'm smarter than you so... Ha Since I am a 9th grader I have much more experience with school and have vastly superior knowledge to any one else so if you really think about you all are a bunch of fools who don't know anything.

• Year Round school is good

• It's a great program, nothing like they make it out to be.

Year round schooling is not what people make it out to be. You attend school the 180 days and have the same holiday breaks like any other traditional school. The difference is the different plans. The 45-15, 60-20, and the 90-30. You attend school for 35 days and are given 15 days off as a break and so on this cycle continues. With a balanced calendar you have 30 days for summer break, then you come back and learn for 45 days. After those 45 days you're given 15 days off; when over you return for another 30 days of schooling which leads into your Thanksgiving break of five days. Upon returning this break you are schooled for 15 days resulting in the winter break of 15 days off. Once again you're back at school for another 45 days until spring break arrived bringing you another 15 day break. At last you are in school for another 45 days before being given your 30 days for summer break. These breaks are frequent to keep students and teachers from burning out. This gives parents for leverage for vacations. As with summer it eliminates the lead to fill 12 weeks of vacation with activities to keep your child interested and engaged. I am a student attending a year round school. This has been the best decision that has been made. Each break gives me enough time to recharge and come back twice as ready as I was before.

• Yes they all are right

Year round school is good because they help children in their education. I can give an example on it let me say like we get summer vacation holiday and 1, or 2 week is enough for us. And we bore at home and make our time waste so if we waste our time here and there so it is good to do study and we get time to revise all the syllabus.

• I'm a 7th grader and I think year round is good.

Year round school is good because students don't have a summer dip. A summer dip is when students lose information over long summers. You also have more frequent breaks to recharge and school last the same amount of days. Year round school also help families. For example, parents can budget child care more easily with shorter and more frequent breaks.

• Yes to year round school

Year round school sounds great you get the same amount of school and the same amount of vacations. Kids will always forget everything that they have learned over the summer break. I should know I am a kid. School is very important for you, and year round school just helps kids remember everything that they have done over the years

• It is good.

This is good because children get more time to spend time doing homework and it will get the less time to forget stuff. Also it gives the same amount of schooling days. This is a very good thing and it should not be avoided. Students also get more opportunities to gt more vacations.

• It is good.

• Don´t listen to them

People say that year-round school means you get no breaks for an entire 365 days. They say it means you can spend no time with family and skip the holidays. Well they are wrong. Year-round school is the same 180 days with breaks like traditional schools. With traditional schools kids go to school for 9 and a half months with a week off every now and then for holidays and 2 and a half for summer vacation. With year-round school kids go to school for about 45 days with 15 days off. Research also says students score higher on tests because they can remember things over the breaks because they are shorter than summer break. Thank you.

• Students will have many stress.

Year- round school is that it goes without vacations. But students have to play and have fun at that age. And going to school is a stress some
    times. Children have no time to play in the beach. Think about it. You are a student and your school has year round school without vacations. So there is just weekends.

• All work and no play.....

....Will make anybody dull. While I'm sure we all value the extreme importance of education, it would be a crime for anybody to put school ahead of family and the wellness of students. We have holidays and summer/winter breaks for a reason- not only for the mental relaxation and rehabilitation of students, but to give students time to spend with their families. Imagine what would happen to families if their students had to go to school on Christmas.

• I hate School

Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are.

• Students will be stressed.

I am a 5th Grader, and students need those breaks so they can relax.
    They would be stressed from all of the assignments too. Also, what about the summer breaks? WE NEED THE SUMMER! Or else we will go
    crazy. F g her rt wh rtt ge rtr tr a.

• Students will be stressed.

crazy. F g her rt wh rtt ge rtr tr a.

• Students will be stressed.

crazy. F g her rt wh rtt ge rtr tr a.

• Children need a break

Children are constatley doing homework and getting really early in the morning. People think that children need the education which i totally agree on but they are being taught 10 months out of the year. Children need a break and not 365 days out of the year waking up going to school for six and a half hours a day.

• Very little family trips

Most people go on family trips during summer.
    However, with year round schooling there is very little to no time for this.
    People cant be in Texas and travel to Australia and back in one day now can they?
    This is why I say NO to year round schooling. THANK YOU

• No because all

Kids should be able to have more fun with their family and not locked up in classes and doing lots of work!Kids should get a break from school and it should be 6 months of school and 6 month of summer.Kids should have more fun then work because their kids!

• No because all

• No because all