• I like it

I like it we dont have much stress ad dont have to worry a bout our home work and it helps kids adva nce mor e quickly they also havee some vaca tion with the ir pare nts and on summer teachers get paid more for a second job. The end

• It helps support the kids

There are many reasons why school should be full year. First, full year schools reduce stress. For example, students don’t always like to go to school for a long period of time, students need to have breaks to learn and it would help students to not worry about their homework so much. Next, it cuts down on brain drain. Every summer kids lose a good chunk of what they learn in the previous year. Then when the kids go back to school, teachers take out extra time to teach the information the kids lost the year before. Furthermore, it's easier to plan vacations. It’s harder to plan to vacations in the summer break because the parents have to take out their work time to go on the vacation. When the breaks are spread out more evenly so it’s easier to find a time to go on a vacation. Lastly, year round schools will help families that don’t have a lot of money. While rich parents can afford summer camps and babysitters, lots of poor parents have to leave their child home alone while they go to work. However, full year schools could help the poor families to keep the kids (because full year schools are free) instead of leaving them home for 2 months. This is why there should be full year school.

• Its your choice.

It's based on your opinion to go to school year round or not either way that can help you improve your education even more than in college either way that its your own opinion and choice. I only choose yes because I somewhat enjoy school and improving my knowledge from school.

• Its your choice.

• OH please no

It's a great program, nothing like they make it out to be. Year round schooling is not what people make it out to be. You attend school the 180 days and have the same holiday breaks like any other traditional school. The difference is the different plans. The 45-15, 60-20, and the 90-30. You attend school for 35 days and are given 15 days off as a break and so on this cycle continues. With a balanced calendar you have 30 days for summer break, then you come back and learn for 45 days. After those 45 days you're given 15 days off; when over you return for another 30 days of schooling which leads into your Thanksgiving break of five days. Upon returning this break you are schooled for 15 days resulting in the winter break of 15 days off. Once again you're back at school for another 45 days until spring break arrived bringing you another 15 day break. At last you are in school for another 45 days before being given your 30 days for summer break. These breaks are frequent to keep students and teachers from burning out. This gives parents for leverage for vacations. As with summer it eliminates the lead to fill 12 weeks of vacation with activities to keep your child interested and engaged. I am a student attending a year round school. This has been the best decision that has been made. Each break gives me enough time to recharge and come back twice as ready as I was before.

• I am a 7th grader and I think year-round education is good.

If children can get schooling all year, they won't have to spend the first couple months of the next year reviewing things they've already learned. Also, it's better for families and trying to schedule vacations at a reasonable price and not have every popular spot be crowded. Students would also be able to advance in their education faster.

• Year-round schooling is needed!!

The reason year round schooling is a good thing is that it makes it so kids don’t forget the things they learned that year. The schools also make a more frequent schedule of breaks. Year round schooling is the best idea in my opinion. Think about the kids! The kids!

• Its your choice.

• Its your choice.

• Doing a project.....

• All work and no play.....

....Will make anybody dull. While I'm sure we all value the extreme importance of education, it would be a crime for anybody to put school ahead of family and the wellness of students. We have holidays and summer/winter breaks for a reason- not only for the mental relaxation and rehabilitation of students, but to give students time to spend with their families. Imagine what would happen to families if their students had to go to school on Christmas.

• I hate School

Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are.

• It's confusing, uggh.

It would take a while fro students to adapt to it so, it would be very confusing to remember when there is school. It would waste valuable time & could also rub off on to the parents & confuse the parents as well. Plus, it would not benefit students rembeming things.

• It's confusing, uggh.

• It's confusing, uggh.

• It's confusing, uggh.

• OH please no

• Its your choice.

• Its your choice.

• Its your choice.