• Students will have many stress.

Year- round school is that it goes without vacations. But students have to play and have fun at that age. And going to school is a stress some
    times. Children have no time to play in the beach. Think about it. You are a student and your school has year round school without vacations. So there is just weekends.

• Year round school is good if not fun

I agree with people who say year round school will not be fun, however this may help america because kids will be getting a better education for reason that will help america in the future, however i feel if year round school become a thing, no homework must be too.

• Yes it not a good idea

It is not a good idea because you need to rest and you need to go on summer vactions after a long school year of working hard in the classrooms. You need to go on a summer vaction school might be hard but the real answer is not it is very easy...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• I like boys They make me happy if i couldnt see a boy everyday i wouldnt be happy so we should have year round school.

I am a boy And i like boys because they make me happy so i like to talk and fondle the boys and i am a boy and we like boys so i love to tell youabout how i like boys but i have to go because i just saw a boy

• Year round school is good

Vacation time is better because u get 2 weeks every six u don't forget everything in the summer slide. You have way less stress during the summer to get back on school, but the best part is look at china their achievement is so much higher than ours in the U.S. They have year round school the facts and logic point to year round school

• Yes we shuold

A good job comes from a good edition and All things that are important and relevant tend to happen on school , I believe that it is essential that we try year round to be better. We don't have to take such a huge gap in between the school years. Learning takes time and for these of us that need extra help this would be nice.

• Yes we shuold

• Yes to year round schooling!

I'm a kid thats just coming back from summer break and I'm arguing for both the parents and students when I say that year-round schooling is a great idea because kids loose so much memory during the summer. Year-round schools are proven to increase test scores. My first week and a half coming back to school was spent reviewing the knowledge that we received last year, and I don't know about you but I think that's a big waste of time. Also, during year-round schooling it's not like you don't get time with family and friends. Every month or two there's a few weeks off, so don't believe all these people to the right saying that they'll never get to see their kids because they'd be in school all the time. Lastly, summer consists of parents trying to find babysitters. Parents spend a fortune on things like this. With year-round schooling parents save a ton. In between school years there's a two week to a month break that'll help you get ready for the next grade and everything will be fresh when you start back up. In my conclusion year-round schooling will increase test scores, make time for family and keep your wallet heavy.

• No loss but more to Gain

Hi I'm a fifth grader now and think that year-round schooling is a really good idea. Every year we have to go over the basics but with year-round schooling there will be more time to learn and less time to forget. We don't have to keep reviewing over and over again. It takes way too long.

• Kids need breaks from school.

Kids will not be happy if you take away their breaks. They need to have a break. All the kids will stop trying if we take away their breaks. Nothing will function correctly anymore and everything will fall apart. This is the reason why kids need breaks from school from time to time.

• All work and no play.....

....Will make anybody dull. While I'm sure we all value the extreme importance of education, it would be a crime for anybody to put school ahead of family and the wellness of students. We have holidays and summer/winter breaks for a reason- not only for the mental relaxation and rehabilitation of students, but to give students time to spend with their families. Imagine what would happen to families if their students had to go to school on Christmas.

• I hate School

Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are. Students need a break from school. The more school we have the more miserable the students are.

• Students will have many stress.

• No no no

NOoooooooooooooooooooo Noooooo Nonon no no no no n ono no no no no no no no no no no no no no no n o. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

• All children must always have some play time. Or even times to play.

I think everyone should have have more time to play not learn. Some kids think learning is super boring so why bother to make them go to school. In the summer they have summer camps just like sports ,or art if they go to school they will might have to go to summer camp!

• Hihihihihihi hihihi i

I i i i i i i i ii i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i ii i i i i i ii i i i ii i i ii i i i i ii

• This is redonkulous

I think this is the dumbest thing since the people who voted Yes, This is bad and not to mention a terrible idea! I SAY NO because as a 6th grade student. We get burned out at the end of the day! So if you read this take this into consideration!

• No air conditioning / because when some children have homework do they think its bad to turn in late homework so they commit suicide

Its not right for students to get less vacation we need it to stay the same so that they get their break and they can relax to get back to school and get active to do run and lots more of activities and of course homework (education) like extra credit

• No no no no no

No no no no no no no bdc jbb jbib jhhbi vibuhvv vhubhb hvjvuvj gvgvvg vgvgvg uvuvuv gvgvg vgvug uugvg hhgv vjvh uvvh vh vjvg gvv v vv v j j j j j jj j j j j j jj j j j j j jj jj j j j

• You are are

No no no no gj gjg jgg jgg jgjg jjj gjgjg gjgjg jgjg gh gh gh g hjdf fjkdg kjdg dfjk fjdk djkf kdfgj dfjgdjfngsjd kdfjgns sdfmg f g h j f f r r f f f f f f f f f f f f f f f