• The fact I can get it right away with a lot more to go back and I don't think that is not an issue

The fact I can get it right away with a lot more to come back and I don't think that is not an issue with my life and death in my head hurts and I'm still not sure what I was a great way of the day before I get a follow back please don't be afraid of losing my voice and

• Yes! I really think so!

It gives kids more of a chance to learn in new fun ways! It also gives teachers more of a chance to actually make it through the whole text book! They are never able to complete them. Also its harder for people to forget what they learned with all the small breaks!

• Yes! I really think so!

• It is beneficial.

D d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d d .

• Year round school

We should have year round school because after a long 3 months off in the summer, kids tend to forget. You still get the same amount of days off which most people don't realize, it's just more spread out. I think a lot of schools should be year round .

• Yes it would be

I think the more time spent in school, the more smarter people will become and anyone who disagrees is just being lazy because they do not want to work but in all fairness people should be honest with themselves when it comes to their education and should accept all year-round school.

• Yes it is

Yes I think that year round schooling is beneficial to every person because the learning process never stops. I think that people should go to school year round and have several vacations to make up for a lost summer. I think that summer is a long gap and kids forget a lot of the stuff that they learn.

• Year-round schooling is beneficial.

Year-round schooling is beneficial. Many students lose focus of what they learned the year before during the summer time. I think dividing up the school year would have benefits for everyone. Most of what children learn when they go back to school in the fall is refreshing what they learned the year before and time is being wasted.

• Year round school is a bad idea.

People would just want to drop out of school when they pass they pass the maximum age for required school. It is not beneficial to the US because people do need to take a break after a lot of hard work. So, year round school is not a good idea.

• Students need a break!

If you force a child to do so much work they will get depressed and just stop doing it. I write this as a 13 year old who had a long break. It helps man! You can get your mind off things and just have fun. A year round school year you have all this work to worry about over those short week breaks. I just got back from thanksgiving and it helped, but not by that much. I had a long math packet, and an essay to finish . We need at least one break.

• ,;,l,l,l, mlm ml

Kdowkwodkowdwdkwo kokd kok g g g g g g g g g g g g r f f e ed e dd e ef f f rfr gt y j y y y y h h g f gf f v fbf h t h t ht h t ht h

• Des cashyews h

Hvgchfghcghhgvkhgvkhgvkhvgkhgkhgvhkgvgvhkgvhg uguyguyu uvuyguy uhvuy uyv gu g hg gvug hhh hhh hhh hh hh hhh hhh hhh h hh h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h h

• No, year-round schooling is not beneficial.

I believe that year-round schooling is not beneficial. Students get tired of school. They need the summer breaks and holiday breaks. Students need time to do other things than school, such as sports or hold jobs. Summer breaks enable them to do this. I also think students would easily lose interest in school if it were year-round, especially students who struggle with academics.

• It can be, but will be forgotten.

In a way, year-round school is beneficial for the students, as they will learn much more knowledge in the time frame that would be their summer vacation; however, I firmly believe the extra knowledge will not be fully taken in and be forgotten sooner rather then later. Students flat out need a break.

• No, kids need a break

Students need something to look forward to if they're going to absorb what's being thrown at them in classrooms. They need to know that if they do a good job and earn grades that don't require schooling in the summer too, then they'll be given a break. A seemingly endless grind won't make kids more attentive.