• It has its benefits.

Let's be honest, we only have one life and there is so much in this world to be explored. Of course it's important to remember YODO (You Only Die Once), but nevertheless, I would rather die remembered and knowing I've gotten the most out of this life, than to just live like everyone else. Never remembered, and only forgotten. I think people who bash all over the YOLO thing are stupid because all they see in it is stupid teenagers being rash. But ultimately, what's the point in life if you can't take couple risks? If you don't want to YOLO, that's fine, but don't criticize me for wanting to be more than normal. That is all.

• Yes, embrace life!

I'm going all out positive about YOLO. Yesterday at church, a woman spoke up saying how bad this phrase was and how it's ruining our youth. She's such a prude, I just decided she has it all wrong and to remember life is wonderful and much too short, follow your dreams, and live without regret because you only live once!

• YOLO really is such a good idea.

The motto "You Only Live Once" is a good rule to live by. It is true that we only live once. If you have a chance to do something and you don't do it, you might live to regret it. It is also said that it is better to regret things you have done rather than things you haven't done.

• No, not really

If everyone lived by that motto the world would be in complete chaos. ON top of that, many religions such as the Hindus believe in reincarnation and that is why there is a lot more peace among them because they know their will always be consequences . YOLO is an excuse for a doomed generation to act irrationally. I know because i was born into to this generation

• True but stupid phrasing.

"YOLO" is "carpe diem" for illiterate idiots. While it is true that humans only have one life, and that we should make the most of it, the abbreviation of cliched catchphrases is one of the things that makes this generation sound so dimwitted. That they seem surprised when no one will take them seriously amuses me.

• What is the point of life without risks?

Why live a long and boring life? YOLO is not about doing completely stupid things, but about enjoying life and taking risks not staying on a monotone daily routine. If you do keep a life without change you will always have that feeling of regret the meaning of yolo is that you only die once, therefore take your chances

• No, it's not.

First, it is quite overused and annoying after hearing it a thousand times each day. Secondly, in the way many people of my age group (20's) and younger use it...Definite no. Some will use it properly as to say make your life meaningful, but the vast majority use it for anything (predominately when doing something idiotic or reckless). And if YOLO is all about being ignorant and being reckless, I sure don't want to be a part of it and see it as dangerous for others. Let's face it, many of us younger people now-a-days are easy to manipulate into doing and saying stupid/reckless things. That said, no it's not a good idea.