• Yt has its advantages

On YT u can skip adverts and have a wider range of entertainment not just boring old tv shows that every one has seen and u can expect what the ending is going to be like on every movie or show. But with yt u can explore through anything watch videos that can surprise u.
    U can also learn new things and interact with the community and the person that uploads the content u are watching.

• Yt has its advantages

• Yt has its advantages

• Instant tailored media, what more could you ask for?

One of the problems with television, is that you don't always get to see the latest information when you want it. Netflix is taking over the movie industry because you get to watch the shows you want to watch in full at the time you want to watch them. HBO doesn't hold a candle to the self desired programming ability that comes with Netflix. Youtube is the same with television. If you don't watch a television show at the exact time the networks tell you to watch it, you can't watch it. Youtube on the other hand can be watched at your leisure. Especially when your friends are like, "Did you see the new content?" and you're like "No, I'll check it out right now." The scenario is possible on youtube, not on TV.

• The whole internet is

It's not just YouTube that people are turning to nowadays to watch TV shows, I would say more the Internet in general, but if I had to pick the most prominent new way of watching TV programmes I would say it was Netflix, not YouTube. Both adults and teenagers are turning to online methods to watch TV because of the convenience and generally low prices, but there is no one way of watching TV online.

• It's the Internet that's doing that

I disagree because it's not only YouTube that's slowly replacing TV; it's the Internet as a whole. Netflix is doing a better job than YouTube in my opinion, but it's net-based so it also comes under the Internet umbrella anyway.
    Whether it's a good or bad thing that the Internet is replacing TV is still up for question, but I don't have an opinion on it as of yet.

• Not everything in the TV is in YouTube.

It's highly impossible, or rather, extremely difficult for people to upload every single episodes of TV shows, series, reality TV's, etc, to YouTube. IT personnel of YouTube would also find it hard to keep the database maintained in shape. Furthermore, people would rather download them via torrent or legit sources instead of watching the YouTube since YouTube itself has several problems: video buffering in case of slow connection, unavoidable advertisements, and error occurs or repeated buffers if a person accidentally or intentionally clicks the part of the video which hasn't been downloaded yet (for instance, you're still watching 1:00 minute, but the person beside you clicks the 1:50 part of the video, it may result to error, or you may re-download the video).

• Can't Watch Full Episodes

HAs there ever been a time when you are on youtube NOT looking up funny videos? And since when did they put full episodes of TV shows on Youtube? Never that I have seen. The TV is one of the best ways to watch TV. I really think this is stupid.