Is Zootopia one of the best Disney movies in Disney history?

Asked by: BabyLuigi23
  • It`s very entertaining

Zootopia is a very entertaining movie. When I first went to see it I was afraid someone would die in it but luckily no-one did. I was very happy about the surprise villain and all the other surprises in it and am hoping many Disney movies to come will be like Zootopia.

• Nice but not that Good

2. The opposition Savages/Evolved creatures
    Even tough the movie itself is with animals, from the fact that they're wearing clothes, having proffesions and all we assocciate them as humans and the 'Savages' (as they're called in the movie) we relate to the nowadays animals out there.
    I quote"We may have evolved...". This makes the impression that the disciplined humans are higher than the living in peace animals. And may I just remind everyone that no animal would kill a whole lot of its kind in order to get money and power? Because many humans had been there, done that. Even Indians had been slaves and treaten as things and they're also humans. I know it's harder to understand that the animals are equal to people and treat them like that but at least with creatures from the same kind one would expect it would be easier. I can go on all day why people are no better than animals but I'll deffinitelly bore you so I'm going to the next topic. And yet, why I think the impression the movie gives us is wrong is because thinking that some race is above other is simply arrogant.

3. Another quote "Life isn't some cartoon musical where you sing a little song and all your insipid dreams magically come true."
    (Cought, the irony, cought) Now, it's been clear that whoever runs the Disney company right now wants to do anyting to erase the good, old (and so precious) classics from people's memory. But that's just a little too much. And i the first place, who ever said drems come true magically? This never happened in a single Disney movie if you think seriously.

I can continue but I guess whoever reads will get bored if not already so lets put some fine ending.
    Here's just a little part of what Disney's classics (mainly from the last catury) teached us and have nothing in common with love or blahblah.

• Nice but not that good

I like the movie and even more the ship JudyXNick (I was trying to hold my fangirl squeaks when I first watched it) but it's nothing compared to rest of the Disney history.
    I mean, just look at all those classics Disney gave us that are still watched after all this time. Cinderella, Peter Pan, Snow White, Robin Hood, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, The Lion King, Jungle Book, Tarzan, Lilo And Stich, Beauty And The Beast, Mulan, Pocahontas, The Emperor's New Groove, Winnie The Pooh (all of it), 101 Dalmatians, Bambi, Brother Bear, Lady And The Tramp, Alice In Wonderland, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, The Incredibles and those are only the most famous ones, there're so many more. So, No, there's no way Zootopia beats them all or even at least half of them.
    Plus, if you look at the movie closer you will find out that there are some very wrong things with it that you might not see right now but that affect you just fine without you knowing.
    I'm not going to point them all, I'll just say what I've noticed.

1. The song- "I keep falling down, I keep on hitting the ground" "I wanna try even though I could fail" . You know that law,
    'In life you get what you're thinking about'? If you expect that you'll 'fail' how are you supposed to Not fail? And if we did not so called 'fail' what would happen? We would be able to ride a bike from the first time we get on it, without any falling. Is it just me or you can also see how wrong this looks? It's as if something is missing. But of course, remember that movie "Meet The Robinsons"? It had the exact same idea, but it was shown much better.

"From failing, you learn. From success, not so much."

Sounds better than "I wanna try even though I could fail"?
    The movie and song teaches you to treat mistakes as flaws while actually they're hidden successes because every time you ca learn something new. And yes, the song also says that "I'll keep on making those new mistakes" but it still leaves the audience with the wrong impression.

More in the next comment......