ISIS teen kills family in suicide belt accidental explosion: Was he instructed to kill his family?

• No, I don't think so.

ISIS fighters don't usually try to kill their own family because it makes it less likely that anyone will be left behind to mourn them and see them as a martyr. Plus, they want to kill more than just a few people, so this would have been a really ineffective way to do it.

• Yes, i agree.

Yes, i agree with this. I strongly believe that the teen was instructed to kill his family. The ISIS teen that killed his family in a suicide belt accidental explosion was not really an accident as they put it. He might have been instructed to kill his family and get rewarded without knowing the consequences.

• No, I think it was mistake.

Seeing teenagers in explosives is one of the Islamic State's many strategies to keep their captive cities under control.Sadly, the youths are brainwashed and are turned against their people. They are used, abused and sent to kill themselves in the name of hatred. it was either his family or lots of other families...

• I don't want to belive so

I don't really know. What a tragedy. I can't even begin to guess at the motives of such people. Why use children to kill other children?! I don't know which is worse, the thought that this kid went home to murder his whole family or the thought that it was an accident.