Mikethedebater2, You have made so many mistakes and you filled your poll from lies.
*Muhammad was first a shepherd like prophet Moses and then he became a merchant who was nicknamed Amin (trustable person) by people.
*About his marriages
He was 25 years old and single that he married Khadijah. (Khadijah was also a merchant and was older than Muhammad. She indirectly asked Muhammad to marry her and he accepted. She had lost two husbands before Muhammad and it was her third marriage). He lived with her until he was 55 years.
He had only Khadijeh as a wife until he was 55 years old and when she passed away he married Sudeh the daughter of Zamah (She was his dead cousin’s wife. She was in need of support because she had lost her husband).
The only virgin girl that he married was Aisha the daughter of Abubakr. He had so many reasons for that marriage and one of the reasons was to attract the support of Tim (a group of Arabs). She was nearly to marry another man but their wedding was canceled and she married Muhammad. Some historians prove that she was 17 years old but in some books (which is not accepted by all the Muslims) its written that she was 9 years old.
Hasfe the daughter of Omar and the wife of Khonis. She had lost her husband in Badr war.
Omme Salame, She was an old woman who had some children.
Zeinab the daughter of Jahesh, her husband left her and they got divorced. Thus Muhammad supported her.
And other women who had lost their husbands and were in need of support and money.
*He had so many miracles:
-1. Israa & Miraj - Night Journey to Jerusalem and then to Heaven. He traveled in time and talked about future.
-2.Splitting of the Moon-A Russian non-Muslim scientist said that there might be a fraction in the moon.
-3.Crying of the Trunk of the Date Palm Tree... And many other miracles which are written in old Islamic books.
Both Muhammad and Christ are praised spiritual leaders. They both said that God is one. They both talked about human rights and...
To let you know that Muhammad said and emphasized that Christ is still alive and he will come back to the world. He traveled in time and he saw future. He said that all the Muslims should help him and he gave us many porpoises of Christ second arrival.
Islam also talks about Khoms (Giving one fifth of the yrearly income to poor people without caring he is Muslim or not), Zakah, freeing slaves and....
There are so many Charities like Komite-ye-emdad and Helal-Al-Ahmar who help non-Muslims like Africans....
One day we will all die and we will meet our great Prophets, Adam, Noah,..Moses, Christ, Muhammad. Thus, do not pass judgment on them according to silly and bias webpages or you will be ashamed when you meet them.
Islam denies that Jesus died on a cross, which is historically inaccurate.
The historian Josephus stated, "About this time there lived Jesus, a wise man, if indeed one ought to call him a man. For he was one who performed surprising deeds and was a teacher of such people as accept the truth gladly. He won over many Jews and many of the Greeks. He was the Messiah. And when, upon the accusation of the principal men among us, Pilate had condemned him to a cross, those who had first come to love him did not cease. He appeared to them spending a third day restored to life, for the prophets of God had foretold these things and a thousand other marvels about him. And the tribe of the Christians, so called after him, has still to this day not disappeared."
The historian Tacitus once said, "But not all the relief that could come from man, not all the bounties that the prince could bestow nor all the atonements which could be presented to the gods, availed to relieve Nero from the infamy of being believed to have ordered the conflagration, the fire of Rome. Hence to suppress the rumor, he falsely charged with the guilt, and punished with most exquisite tortures, the persons commonly called Christians, who were hated for their enormities. Christus, the founder of the name, was put to death by Pontius Pilate, procurator of Judea in the reign of Tiberius: but the pernicious superstition, repressed for a time, broke out again, not only through Judea, where the mischief originated, but through the city of Rome also."
The historian Lucian of Samosate said,"The Christians, you know, worship a man to this day, the distinguished personage who introduced their novel rites, and was crucified on that account..."
So, Jesus died on a cross. Muslims deny this fact. Therefore, Islam is false.
I am a Christian and I love everyone, please do not be offended by my post.
Islam is a religion that constantly opposes the Jewish people, the one true God's chosen people. That alone almost makes it not as good as Christianity. I say that because Christianity is a religion that was started by a Jew, Jesus, who fulfilled Jewish prophecies that allowed Jews, and everyone, to live forever as other prophecies said.
Jesus commanded people to love another as he loved them. Excluding early Christians that persecuted Jews (on no true Biblical backing, as the Bible (More specifically the New Testament), tells us to love everyone. I do not know what the early Christian leaders were thinking by persecuting Jews, but, Muslims persecute Jews and Christians, not loving them, and the Qaran commands outlandish methods of conversion (convert, become our slaves, or die).
Lastly, being a Muslim will get you to hell, as Jesus is the way, the truth, and the life. No one gets to the Father except through him. Only being a Christian will get you to Heaven.
1. Most Muslim countries are failed states while primarily Christian nations are wealthy and prosperous
2. Islam currently has the most extremists of any religion with hundreds of Islamic terrorist groups killing innocent civilians every day in the name of Allah. While it is true that Christian terrorist groups exist, they are very small compared to their muslim counterparts and their acts of terror are much less severe and find little to no backing from the Bible.
3. Several hundred Christian charities exist for non Christians and they provide aid and relief for displaced muslims while Islam does not operate a single charity for international aid. Christian Aid workers are also often at risk for kidnapping from islamic terrorists for helping in those countries
4. When Christians live in Muslim countries, they are constantly persecuted and are denied churches and houses of worship. When Muslims come to Christian countries, they are accepted as useful members of society and are allowed to gather and build mosques freely.
5. Christians in Muslim countries are killed for peacefully expressing their desire for equality. Muslims in Christian countries violently protest and demand that the government and schools change to fit their needs, claiming racism whenever they are criticized for their behavior.
6. Sharia law is considered higher than constitutional law in almost all Muslim countries. Sharia law promotes oppression, veiling of women, mandatory beards, religious police and a tax for non muslims. Christianity has no concept of religious law and separates church and state. With the exception of canon law, which only applies to clergy and is much less restricting than sharia.
There are also several differences between the patrons of Islam (Muhammed) and Christianity (Jesus Christ).
1. Muhammed was a bandit and a warrior while Jesus was a preacher and a carpenter
2. Muhammed preached violence and demanded bodyguards while Jesus preached peace and chastised anyone who attempted to defend him with force
3. Muhammed took 12 wives and claimed revelations from god to justify his sex harems and polygamy. Jesus was celibate and never looked upon a woman in a lustful way
4. Muhammed married a 9 year old girl, fondled her and BATHED with her. Jesus ... Well... Didn't do that.
5. Muhammed spread his message through hate and war, killing anyone who wouldn't convert and taxing non muslims. Jesus spread his message through peace and baptism, using the gospel to bring people to god.
6. Early Muslims persecuted and killed non Muslims. Early Christians lived in constant persecution from the Roman government.
7. Jesus was said to do many miracles, with several eye witnesses bearing testament to his divinity while Muhammed was never able to do one miraculous thing in his life.
8. Muhammed: Demanded others die for him
Jesus: Suffered one of the most agonizing death for the sake of Humanity.
9. Jesus = most praised spiritual leader. Muhammed = most criticized spiritual leader.
Jesus, the Christ (which means savior), is the Way, and the only way, for anyone to get back into a relationship with God. Man was separated from communion with God because we sin and God cannot abide sin in His presence. Only the one true God has sent His Son to die so that His creation, humans, can be reunited with Him and have the ability to come live with Him in Heaven. No other religion in all the world can make this claim. While Islam worships the same God, they do not recognize Jesus as the Son of their God, nor do they accept Him as the only way to reunite with God. They will go to Hell because they have not accepted the one path back to unity with God.
Maybe Islam is more insane than Christianity, but both a still very violent religions that preach very hateful things and threaten its believers with violence and torture for not doing what they are told (Without any actual reason to do the things they are told) they treat the believer like a scare child who does anything their abusive parent tells them so they don't get hit.
You cannot say that some religion is better than the other. I am christian and I love to listen about other religions. Every religion has its good and bad sides shown up during the history or even now. Cause after all, the believers are we, humans. And we have sins. And sometimes religion is used like an excuse to make a war or something. So you cannot tell something is better.
While I could give a number of reasons as to why the truth behind Christianity trumps the "truth" of Islam, I will simply make one point.
Jesus is the ONLY "religious leader" who completely follows His own standards. Every command or moral set of standards that Jesus gave to us, HE followed as well in His life on earth. He endured temptation, loss of a loved one, and persecution. Muhammad was a flawed human who ultimately did not practice what he preached.