• Of course it is

The people on the right clearly do not know what they're talking about. They are biased and misinformed.

First, Islam is not a new religion. It is a continuation of the revelations given to the prophets prior to Prophet Muhammad (because the previous revelations got corrupted). Second, all the prophets were Muslim, as they submitted their will to Allah. Islam is the only way to Paradise/Heaven. Today's Christianity is completely false and man-made. The church-invented lies, such as the Trinity, have brainwashed Christians and for this reason, Christians will burn in Hell eternally. God has no partners, sons, or associations. Jesus's true message was to worship Allah, but over centuries, numerous authors have changed the message into what is now considered "Christianity."

Those who attack unbelievers and force them to convert aren't following the Qur'an, because there is no compulsion (forced conversion) in religion, as stated in the Qur'an (2:256).

Allah is the God of Abraham. Arabic-speaking non-Muslims say 'Allah'. Prophet Jesus also said 'Alaha' in Aramaic to refer to God who sent him as a messenger.

There is no encouragement of "paedophilia". People who say that are clearly misinformed and ignorant. There is no misogyny either. Women are treated with respect and love. They actually have the modesty, dignity, and honor to cover themselves, unlike your average American/Christian woman who publicly shows her body, enticing men.

• Of course not!

*Before reading, please understand that I have Christian bias, and will answer as so. I mean no hate in this, as I love everyone. Thank you!

Islam is by no means the best religion, because it is not the one true religion. Following Islam will get you into hell, because you are not confessing your sins to Christ, and giving your life to him. Because of this, Islam, and all religions aside from Christianity and partly Judiasim, are by no means the best religions, rather, they are the worst. I do not see how a religion that condemns its followers to hell is a good religion. Now, I do understand that those who follow those religions think that that is the way to get to Heaven, however, I think otherwise, and that is what my statement stands on.

• Depends on your definition of "best"

In terms of expansionary power, Islam is very effective, but not because of the effectiveness of its teachings themselves.
    Islam is the only major religion that outright dictates, in its holy scriptures, no less, that its adherents absolutely have to go and convert other people by any means necessary. For example, it encourages forced conversion, war crimes, and terrorism. Terrorism meaning "rule by terror" in this case, but the "using terror tactics to get what you want" definition could apply as well.
    When you actually read the book in chronological order, you can chart their false prophet's ascent to power. A good example is on drinking. It starts by saying that its adherents can drink freely. Then they got drunk before practicing their rites, so he amended it to "but not before attending my religion's rites". Then he got power and had to use his followers to... Wait, they're all drunk. So he amended it to "don't drink OR YOU'LL GO TO HELL", which is a bit harsh.
    Then there's the bit about attacking unbelievers unprovoked and forcing them to convert. And then we get to my real beef with it. It's not the terror tactics, nor the "use our laws over any secular laws", their false god (lowercase g intentional), or even the encouragement of paedophilia.
    It's the misogyny. One of the times a Muslim is allowed to lie is to a woman. No conditions, no nothing. If it's to a woman, you can lie your ass off, under their conditions. That alone makes me sicker than the rest, because women are fellow and equal people.