Islam: Is the Islamic religion the truth, and is it ethical?

• Islam promote ethical in it religion

I am a Muslim and we do not promote violence. This something that the news broadcast. In every religion group you may have those who interpret what they want to understand an add on to there belief. I am her to tell you that Islam is a peacefully religion and we only promote the goodiness of what our God Allah as of what to do and that is peace and love.

• No, Islam encourages violence.

No, the Islamic religion is not the truth, because it encourages people to do violent things. There is no other religion that so systemically promotes violence, and causes people to act in a violent manner. There are large sects of Islam that practice militia and terrorist tactics. Other religions might have one or two outliers, but nothing as systemic as is present in Islam. With that much violence, it cannot be a true religion.

• Islam is self-contradictory.

Using Violence as an argument against the truth of Islam, doesn't make sense.
    Many self-proclaimed "Christians" & "Jews" have promoted, or engaged in violence.
    Islam means submission to the will of God.
    Since people have been Refusing to submit all along, Islam CANNOT be true.
    Give me a real definition of ethics if you want me to evaluate Islam's ethicality.

• Islam is violent in nature

Chapter 9 verse 5 of the quran states "And when the sacred months have passed, then kill the polytheists wherever you find them and capture them and besiege them and sit in wait for them at every place of ambush. But if they should repent, establish prayer, and give zakah, let them [go] on their way. Indeed, Allah is Forgiving and Merciful."