• Your Ability to lead

I say being a leader or a follower depends on your abilities. Some people have the natural ability to be a legendary leader, imagine if some of the legendary leaders we all knew became followers? Who would take their place, and how would those decisions change the modern world you know?

• Power and Responsibility

We all have an ability to take control of our own fate and who what is right and good. With that power comes a responsibility to do so, and if it requires being a leader then it is a sacrifice we must be prepared to make for the good of all.

• Leaders are in charge!

Being a leader puts you in charge of the group. I would rather be a leader because I like responsibilities, and leaders have to endure many tough and serious situations that they are expected to overcome and lead the group out of. I think that leading is much better, and if I had to chose one over the other, I would certainly pick being a leader. Followers get no respect and all they do is follow the leader. That gives you no control, no power, and no authority! I want to give orders, not obey them! Go leaders!!!!

• Always be a leader not a follower

Being a Leader may have a ton of responsibilities but youre able to make your own choices and whether ppl wanna follow you or not it's their choice you know what's better for you a leader is a person you can look up to and go to for advice !

• Follower is nothing in front of leader.

Leader controls everything and follower cannot argue. Follower is like a tiny ant in-front of leader and if the follower argue's, anything bad can happen with the the follower. Leader's are responsible and they perform their duties with a lot of responsibilities. Sometimes i think that if a leader is bad and he is not caring about his followers so in that case it is better to be a follower.

• Leadership Makes You Strong!

When you are a leader you have to face a lot of difficulties but an other thing is that difficulties make you strong. When we face difficulties the next time we become confident and we perform better. Followers don't even get a chance. So it is correct that it is better to be a leader than a follower.

• Being a leader means you are respected.

Being a middle school child, I have learned that if you are a follower you don't always receive the respect you deserve. Followers are most often ignored. While being a leader you are recognized more often, and get most of the credit for everything, weather it be school, work, a project or even doing the chores. Over all I believe being a leader is best.

• Leader is a good post

Being a leader lets you have the control. If you are just a follower you don't get any control over the decisions unless the leader says you can. While when you are the leader, you can control all the big decisions. Leaders get to make their own choices, while followers have to do what the leader says. That is why it is better to be a Leader (such as I) instead of a follower.

• Being a leader lets you have the control.

If you are just a follower you don't get any control over the decisions unless the leader says you can. While when you are the leader, you can control all the big decisions. Leaders get to make their own choices, while followers have to do what the leader says. That is why it is better to be a Leader (such as I) instead of a follower.

• Being leader has benefits

We leaders experience responsibility giving us power and benefit. We can lead our team to be more efficient. WE can have people work for us and we can feel the power. A follower has lower status than a leader. If the follower does not want to be leader who will lead?

• Being a follower ..

Being a follower is more better as it will help us not to go on other track and there is a lot of risk in being a leader ... It will put a lot of pressure on you and maybe you'll go in depression so I suggest being a follower is better so live and let live ..

• Be a follower first.

There is no harm in being a follower when you are being led by a good leader. Everything in life should go step by step so if you are a follower first and then a leader you will always benefit more. Plus every leader is a follower of his own values and principles. Thus no one can boast that he/she is a leader but not a follower.

• It is not better to be a leader than a follower because being a leader is a great pain.

It's not about being a leader, it's about being who you are. A leader has to take up too much of the responsibility and if something goes wrong it is the leader who is blamed. So isn't it obvious that being a follower is far better than being a bossy leader.

• Being a leader is a total headache!

A leader always has tension and he has to attend the need concerns of his followers whereas a follower has no tension he always is calm he gives his suggestions and relax whereas a leader has to hear everybody's ideas implement them add subtract something and many more so I would always support a follower.

• It is best to know when to lead and when to follow.

If there is already a capable leader in place, sometimes the most effective and responsible thing to do is to support that leader rather than trying to take over their role. If everybody tried to lead, civilizations would crumble and societies would break apart.

• Leading isn't a preferable position to following, because not all people are their best in this position, and circumstances dictate who is best for this role.

While some people possess skills that help them to perform in leadership roles more effectively than others, other people are the most productive as followers. Mostly, circumstances that call for anyone taking a role of leadership are more aptly described as ones reflecting a moral or social responsibility scenario than any other situation.

Posted by: BurlyWilburn77
  • I think both being a leader and being a follower have their unique advantages, since leaders make their own ways, but do so with much greater risk.

I think that sometimes it is better to be a leader and, other times, it is better to be a follower. Leaders make their own way, but, as a result, they are also more responsible, and put themselves at a greater risk than followers, should something go wrong.

Posted by: ToughEfrain26
  • Sometimes it's better to not lead anyone.

Being a leader basically means you want others to become followers and let you guide them down their paths. I don't know about you, but I'd rather be my own leader and let the others decide what is best for them or what fits their life.

• Being a leader

When you are a leader you have to carry the weight of your entire team in your shoulders. Whereas following would mean you are abiding to the rules of your leader.The pressure will get the best of you unless your followers are supporting you and see you as a role model.Both being a leader and follower have their own benefits

• The guy I most admire ask me to follow him

The book I read on a daily says that by being a follower I will achieve my greatest greatness. I am already on the way to becoming just that! I mean nobody talks about being a follower. The reality is not everyone is a "BOSS" or "leader" and..Its Ok not to be!..Dammit, sometimes just being on the team means a heck of a whole lot to the overall success to the group!