• Yes, of course, it's natural.

… just don't let it get out of control. The hair grows after puberty so all that is left is a little grooming. To remove it ALL would be a lot of work and unnecessary, besides, it might even look strange. To obsess and fret over it just causes more body shame, so trim and shave when it is needed.

• We should be allowed to be ourselves

As a 14 - year old girl that shaves her body hair I think that my generation is a prime example of this. In my school year nearly every girl shaves and I think that this is mostly due to the fact that we are expected to or feel pressurised to. When we are in the changing rooms at school I have witnessed several people have quick glances at who shaves and who doesn't. This, along with other things, can pressurise people into doing something they don't want to do or are not ready to do. It shows how sickening our society is that we instantly get judged by simple things like body hair and that needs to change. This shouldn't be a debate let people be who they want to be.

• Yes, it's okay

Women are entitled to have body hair. Body hair grows naturally on the surface of human skin and causes no harm to anybody, not even the individual. I see no reason why it would not be okay for woman to have body hair even though I personally like to get rid of mine.

• We're all humans.

We're all same human beings. As men have hairs on their bodies, women does too. I don't even know why this is even a question. Women can have their own rights on whether how they want to express themselves and if men can have hairs in their body, why can't women have hairs too?

• This shouldn't even be an argument.

However, because of society, I'm afraid it has to be. Women should be able to express themselves in whatever way they feel like it. If they want to grow body hair, they should be able to. It's how they want go about being themselves, and society should be punishing them because of it.

• Ewww he11 no

Are you even serious?????? Nasty, u are nasty, you. Would you want to do a woman with a mustache and a jungle under her arm? Ewwwwww, grosss. Oh, sorry, i just puked all over my monitor over the thought of that, ewww nasty, just nasty that women should have body hair.Nasty.