It is reported Mike Pence will be Trump's vice president nominee. He has called on women who have an abortion to pay for the fetus' funeral. Is he too extreme to hold elective office?

• Yes, he is too extreme.

Trump is already too extreme. Together the two of them will be a political nightmare of epic proportions. Hopefully everyone who has any sense of dignity and social justice will do everything they can to make sure niether one of them is elected in November when the voting really counts.

• Just a little bit.

I do not know much about this Mike Pence guy but he looks like another prick like Trump. Also the fact that he said women who have an abortion should pay for the fetus funeral is absurd. These women already go through enough they don't need to do that. We need someone who can understand women and put their selves in their shoes, not another archaic male chauvinist pig who thrives on controversy.

• In my opinion, yes, but obviously not in everyone's opinion.

Mike Pence has definitely said some extreme things about women's rights. His running mate, Donald Trump, has said some pretty extreme things about almost everything! I definitely think this type of thinking would set America back a few decades and I pray they are not elected in the end. But some people agree with these extreme viewpoints. If they didn't, Trump would not have won the nomination and Mike Pence would not be a successful politician. So in the end, I'm not as worried about what these two guys say as I am the millions of people who agree with them.

• Yes, his ideas may be too extreme to be in an elected position.

Yes, considering Pence's stance on abortion, his ideas may be too extreme to be in public office. While the vice president cannot make an policies on his/her own, Pence would be in a position with a lot of power and influence. That influence may persuade others who are in positions that affect policy.