It's a freaky Friday with a full moon on the 13th: Do you believe in superstitions like Friday the 13th and full moon lunacy?

• Full moon lunacy is Real

I can attest that full moon lunacy is real. I have an 8 year old that goes absolutely wild on full moons. I used to think I was imagining it, but I have met other mothers that believe the same thing. It seems to me that during full moons my sons energy level is elevated to the extremes.

• No, I don't believe in it.

I have never felt any effect from the changes in the moon or a particular date falling on a particular day of the week. I think a lot of people get sucked into the superstitions because it's fun and it gives them a chance to act a little crazy. I don't believe there is any science to back up any of their claims.

• It's just a myth, not fact.

Today was fine. Everything was normal. I've survived.

If you are scared of something it will scare you. If you imagine big black spiders crawling into your bed, you won't get in it. If you imagine a monster in your closet, you will likely jump at every noise.
    You get out of it what you put in.

• Friday the 13th just a myth

Friday the 13th is just a myth to me with a lot of people who come up with superstitious stories to scare other people. There may have been some situations in the past that have been a coincidence, but nothing that absolutely happens every Friday the 13th in my opinion.

• Superstitions are not Real

As a firm believer in evidence being the basis of my entire belief system, I cannot take superstitions seriously. In modern day society, as we continue to grow in intelligence and accept scientific studies on topics such as evolution, it is unsettling that there are still believers in things such as superstitions which hold no value in the world of logic and science.